7 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 All Recommend Thread
OddShapedBalls
June 29, 2023, 8:55am
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.01
Rep Score: +5 / -1
Approval: +1,195
Gold Stars: 40
I've run out of popcorn gents, please continue whilst I nip to the shop for more
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 60 - 64
louth_in_the_south
June 29, 2023, 10:18am

Exile
Posts Per Day: 0.69
Rep Score: +25 / -12
Approval: +5,710
Gold Stars: 96
Apparently Shrimpton was going to sign . Then he looked through this thread and decided not to .

Lower F5
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 61 - 64
June 29, 2023, 11:58am
Guest User
Quoted from Southwark Mariner
Someone allegedly in their 70s  (we've not had proof, we've not seen his passport or his birth certificate!) reacting like a teenager. So funny   HAHAHA

Not worth a proper answer.

Reply: 62 - 64
June 29, 2023, 11:59am
Guest User
Quoted from forza ivano
mods - can we please lock this thread please? It's getting very juvenile, n deffo non football

I agree.

Reply: 63 - 64
June 29, 2023, 12:03pm
Guest User
Quoted from WOZOFGRIMSBY

I don’t know if you are trying to insinuate that I am some sort of sectarian sycophant or that I have an in depth knowledge of what the troubles were like. I live in a fantastic city that like others in Northern Ireland has had their troubles, and if you care to think about the unnecessary murder of journalist Lyra McKee still does have some trouble.

I don't know where you get that from.  I am well aware of the troubled times in Londonderry, I spent two years there in 1970/72, being shot at, patrolling the streets, dealing with massive riots, and reacting to bombing attacks, as well as losing 2 friends killed in those years.

Reply: 64 - 64
7 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Shrimpton

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.