33 Pages Prev ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 All Recommend Thread
Theimperialcoroner
March 9, 2023, 9:01am

Posts Per Day: 1.05
Rep Score: +47 / -4
Approval: +5,283
Gold Stars: 103
Quoted from crusty ole pie

Needs to be named and shamed and further more his season ticket priority that allows him to have first dabs withdrawn

A certain irritant on here has been bragging about selling 2 for £250. Bang out of order

Batch, Crombie, Moore K, Wiggington, Cumming, Waters, Bonnyman, Ford, Emson, Drinkell, Whymark. Love you all, You are the reason I'm on here. You've had help from Todd, Handyside, Futcher P, Groves, Mendonca, Macca etc etc etc. Up The Mariners!!!!!!!!!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 320 - 325
Hagrid
March 9, 2023, 9:16am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.80
Rep Score: +49 / -21
Approval: +20,518
Gold Stars: 544
Quoted from Theimperialcoroner

A certain irritant on here has been bragging about selling 2 for £250. Bang out of order

he's on the wind up mate, just ignore him
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 321 - 325
jamesgtfc
March 9, 2023, 9:29am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.16
Rep Score: +20 / -5
Approval: +13,042
Gold Stars: 190
Quoted from HertsGTFC

I agree in principle, if we did points and then STH surrendered their seat if they could not make it then that should also be recognised, as an exile STH I can't make most evening games, cup run has been brilliant but it has reduced the amount of games I've seen at home in the league this term, but I'll take it.

I agree. I would go as far as saying you get full loyalty points for surrendering your ticket as you give others a chance of attending. If you don't, any surrender scheme will never work.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 322 - 325
Mappers
March 9, 2023, 11:03am
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 5.42
Rep Score: +8 / -3
Approval: +4,506
Gold Stars: 120
I gave a mate mine with my ST  to use for it as he is an away regular who follows us up and down but doesnt have a season  ticket so would no way have been able to go without it and hes chuffed ,glad i could help someone who is a die hard -much more a regular than me ,as i make about 10 games at home  with living away . So in some instances having one works for the good and people who are regular away attendees get a bit of reward for going to Carlisle ,Barrow etc like he does.

There was never going to be a method that made everyone happy regarding these ones as demand was so much over the supply amount

We can all try and enjoy it on TV , tollerate Linekar with his upcoming fish jokes and enjoy the occasion
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 323 - 325
jamesgtfc
March 9, 2023, 11:29am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.16
Rep Score: +20 / -5
Approval: +13,042
Gold Stars: 190
Quoted from Mappers
I gave a mate mine with my ST  to use for it as he is an away regular who follows us up and down but doesnt have a season  ticket so would no way have been able to go without it and hes chuffed ,glad i could help someone who is a die hard -much more a regular than me ,as i make about 10 games at home  with living away . So in some instances having one works for the good and people who are regular away attendees get a bit of reward for going to Carlisle ,Barrow etc like he does.

There was never going to be a method that made everyone happy regarding these ones as demand was so much over the supply amount

We can all try and enjoy it on TV , tollerate Linekar with his upcoming fish jokes and enjoy the occasion

I have absolutely no issues with that, not going to every game doesn't make you less of a fan and I would say you have exercised your right as an STH to give it to someone deserving.

I work most matchdays in football and my availability is late notice but if I am free, who we are playing is irrelevant, I will be there. I have been to 6 games this season, 3 of which have been our home FA Cup games as I am able to cover those for work but can't cover league games.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 324 - 325
MuddyWaters
March 9, 2023, 1:20pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.60
Rep Score: +48 / -24
Approval: +32,288
Gold Stars: 236
Quoted from Mappers

Absolutely right. Perhaps there was a case for online first given that identity can be verified but it's done now, just feel for those ST holders who appear to have missed out.
Private Message
Reply: 325 - 325
33 Pages Prev ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Tickets on Sale from 10pm tonight

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.