6 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All Recommend Thread
immariner
March 13, 2023, 2:44pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.67
Rep Score: +20 / -4
Approval: +3,414
Gold Stars: 62
Just received my 3 adult tickets in the post and they're on the bottom row. They'll do, I'm there, but just on the off chance there's anyone out there who finds stairs difficult or wants to be right next to the action, I'm very open to a swapsies
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 40 - 51
lukeo
March 13, 2023, 5:21pm
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 2.07
Rep Score: +38 / -23
Approval: +2,405
Gold Stars: 149
Quoted from immariner
Just received my 3 adult tickets in the post and they're on the bottom row. They'll do, I'm there, but just on the off chance there's anyone out there who finds stairs difficult or wants to be right next to the action, I'm very open to a swapsies

I'm row C.. adult and child. More than happy to do the same if the access is from the bottom etc
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 41 - 51
immariner
March 13, 2023, 5:40pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.67
Rep Score: +20 / -4
Approval: +3,414
Gold Stars: 62
Quoted from lukeo

I'm row C.. adult and child. More than happy to do the same if the access is from the bottom etc

That's a very good point, it does actually look like entry is from the top. Never mind  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 42 - 51
marinerjase
March 13, 2023, 6:04pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.36
Rep Score: +31 / -1
Approval: +2,682
Gold Stars: 147
How have some non season ticket holders got a ticket when some season ticket holders haven’t? Is that allowed to ask that question? Ps. Anyone fleecing fellow Town fans by selling for a profit is a t***

‘I just f*cking threw myself at it’

Mani D 23 May 2022
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 43 - 51
aldi_01
March 13, 2023, 6:06pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.02
Rep Score: +54 / -20
Approval: +5,679
Gold Stars: 473
Quoted from marinerjase
How have some non season ticket holders got a ticket when some season ticket holders haven’t? Is that allowed to ask that question? Ps. Anyone fleecing fellow Town fans by selling for a profit is a t***

I know two non season ticket holders who had the bollcoks to ask season ticket holders for their ticket if they couldn’t go.

I’ve a bigger issue with girl privates fleecing poor illegitimates.

Didn’t even look where my seats were. Wasn’t given an option…

'the poor and the needy are selfish and greedy'...well done Mozza
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 44 - 51
Son of Cod
March 13, 2023, 7:00pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.92
Rep Score: +8 / 0
Approval: +5,331
Gold Stars: 196
Quoted from marinerjase

I sent messages out to pretty much every Town fan I knew and one of them had a spare ST not being used so very kindly let me have that one at face value. I've been to about 25 away matches since the start of last season and I'll be at Sutton tomorrow night though so I'm not feeling particularly guilty.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 45 - 51
pontoonlew
March 13, 2023, 7:19pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.00
Rep Score: +37 / -15
Approval: +9,098
Gold Stars: 181
Quoted from immariner

Mine haven’t arrived yet, slightly nervous as I was expecting them to arrive today
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 46 - 51
chipsandgravy
March 13, 2023, 7:36pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.20
Rep Score: +10 / -3
Approval: +3,631
Gold Stars: 38
Finding it very hard knowing that I won't be there on Sunday after 45 years supporting the team.
No problem with the allocation of tickets but being semi retired and an exile I decided not get a season ticket not because of the cost but because of the increased petrol costs in getting to the home games. If only I knew we were going to create history I am pretty sure I would have changed my mind.
However I am also sure that all those lucky to be there will represent those that are not loud and proud. I hope its a great day for all. UTM
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 47 - 51
marinerjase
March 13, 2023, 7:46pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.36
Rep Score: +31 / -1
Approval: +2,682
Gold Stars: 147
Quoted from Son of Cod

I sent messages out to pretty much every Town fan I knew and one of them had a spare ST not being used so very kindly let me have that one at face value. I've been to about 25 away matches since the start of last season and I'll be at Sutton tomorrow night though so I'm not feeling particularly guilty.

No need to be defensive..it was a question as I read of a guy who’s been to every game home and away, season ticket holder who lost out..so therefore the question popped in my head and I asked it. End of the day all season ticket holders had an opportunity to get one I know, so it was fair..demand outstripped supply..and the only thing that matters is all who are there back the club fantastically as always. That said, if there are a few who have secured tickets, who aren’t regulars - I hope they do start attending. I’d love the younger generation to see this as the start of a lifelong journey..like most of us are on..

But on the subject of selling tickets on for profit..no time for that at all. Fleecing fellow fans for self gain..whilst having the temerity to moan and cry for months on Twitter because he didn’t get in the queue early enough for Wrexham. He says because others were ‘greedy’ ..and getting tickets for mates…

Well how ironic the word ‘greedy’ is now….

It would be hilarious if the club or someone pointed him out before entering ground on Sunday and stopped him entering for touting.

‘I just f*cking threw myself at it’

Mani D 23 May 2022
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 48 - 51
Son of Cod
March 13, 2023, 8:16pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.92
Rep Score: +8 / 0
Approval: +5,331
Gold Stars: 196
Quoted from pontoonlew

Mine haven’t arrived yet, slightly nervous as I was expecting them to arrive today

I had to ring the ticket office when my Southampton tickets didn't arrive and they told me they'd not been sent, so they sent them special delivery that day. Think someone else on here has the same happen to them too.

Quoted from marinerjase

No need to be defensive..it was a question as I read of a guy who’s been to every game home and away, season ticket holder who lost out.

Didn't intend for my response to come across as defensive. That's obviously crap for that person you refer to in your post and I sympathise but I personally don't feel guilty as I've put a lot of time, effort and money into watching this Town side.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 49 - 51
6 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Brighton Tickets

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.