Grantham_Mariner
March 3, 2023, 8:01pm

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 0.80
Rep Score: +23 / -1
Approval: +3,204
Gold Stars: 51
Quoted from TwoLeftFeet
Wonder if Shearer will be doing that one...

Confirmed, Gary Lineker will be in the studio with Alan Shearer and Justin Whittle.........

.....The referee in the studio will be Micky Vann.    

If the football is bad you can always watch the gulls.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 50 - 83
March 3, 2023, 8:09pm
Guest User
Quoted from Eastendmariner
A a matter of interest how many ST do we have ?  

About 5700 I think. Not every ST holders will go. I'm down in London that weekend anyway from Friday to Sunday though the original train I booked will be a bit too early from KX.

Booked it in an unthinking rush when Leicester were knocked out of the FA Cup for the Bees game against them on Saturday 18th. Pressed PAY and suddenly remembered I was going to Southampton the next day. It was then that I knew Town would go through! Seriously!
Reply: 51 - 83
The Caterham Mariner
March 3, 2023, 8:14pm
Exile and Proud..
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.49
Rep Score: +1 / 0
Approval: +102
Gold Stars: 8
Quoted from Limerick Mariner

I meant just not allowing new memberships to be taken out - which they should do immediately. 1878 members will get second dibs and then Trust Members third dibs.

Ooohhh thank you  i see now where your coming from
Cheers  i will get off my soapbox, last resort "Front row / Front room" with Non Grimbarian wife of 28 years who does not understand.
LMFAO
UTM

An Exile and Proud  !! UTM
Mariners Trust Life Member.
In the words of my Uncle Fred "You can take the man outta of Grimsby BUT  you can't take the Grimsby!  Out the man!"
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 52 - 83
headingly_mariner
March 3, 2023, 8:15pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.98
Rep Score: +34 / -21
Approval: +10,394
Gold Stars: 124
Quoted from 800

About 5700 I think. Not every ST holders will go. I'm down in London that weekend anyway from Friday to Sunday though the original train I booked will be a bit too early from KX.

Booked it in an unthinking rush when Leicester were knocked out of the FA Cup for the Bees game against them on Saturday 18th. Pressed PAY and suddenly remembered I was going to Southampton the next day. It was then that I knew Town would go through! Seriously!

Problem with the train could extra time and pens
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 53 - 83
TownSNAFU5
March 3, 2023, 8:15pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.13
Rep Score: +30 / -21
Approval: +6,907
Gold Stars: 42
There is the possibility of a few more tickets being released.  Or, spare home seats available to us unofficially.

It is ok being quiet if sitting in a home seat. Although a large Harry Haddock might be a bit of a giveaway.  😄😄
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 54 - 83
Eastendmariner
March 3, 2023, 8:19pm
Mariners Trust Life Member
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 0.16
Rep Score: +8 / -5
Approval: +942
Gold Stars: 22
All match tickets are valued to travel free from Brighton centre to Brightons ground

The ticket price includes the transport levy providing free trains and buses within the travel zone. Park and ride sites to be confirmed.

Mariner Trust Life Member  

Seen the Mariners win AWAY at 70 league Grounds

Grounds Visited 281[img][/img]

Blundell Park a Training ground for bum ref's
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 55 - 83
fishcake63
March 3, 2023, 8:20pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.50
Rep Score: +5 / 0
Approval: +1,225
Gold Stars: 62
As a old retired gent i didn't mind any day or time , can see other peoples perpective tho , 3pm saturday like good old days are long gone
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 56 - 83
The Caterham Mariner
March 3, 2023, 8:31pm
Exile and Proud..
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.49
Rep Score: +1 / 0
Approval: +102
Gold Stars: 8
Quoted from TownSNAFU5
There is the possibility of a few more tickets being released.  Or, spare home seats available to us unofficially.

It is ok being quiet if sitting in a home seat. Although a large Harry Haddock might be a bit of a giveaway.  😄😄

Yes or a pink flamingo too
Sssshh

An Exile and Proud  !! UTM
Mariners Trust Life Member.
In the words of my Uncle Fred "You can take the man outta of Grimsby BUT  you can't take the Grimsby!  Out the man!"
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 57 - 83
rmt1990
March 3, 2023, 8:49pm
Coke Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.00
Approval: +4
There is 100% NO MORE tickets or bigger allocation available.

Need to have purchase history to purchase in the home end. MyAlbion+ memberships signed up for after the draw was made are not eligible to purchase tickets for this game
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 58 - 83
March 3, 2023, 9:13pm
Guest User
Quoted from headingly_mariner

Problem with the train could extra time and pens

I'd written it off anyway. I'll get a lift back and might be able to rescue a tenner. Didn't cost much and bought on a railcard. Can't believe I did it though! At least I can use the ticket down.

Carlisle away tomorrow. I haven't been there for over forty years but we won that.
Reply: 59 - 83
9 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Sunday 2.15pm  bbc one

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.