8 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 All Recommend Thread
BIron
February 11, 2023, 12:17pm
Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.07
Approval: -98
Gold Stars: 2
Quoted from 123614

Don't know what you are doing on here, why don't you go back to your tinpot team in their tinpot league.

Found it interesting that our “tinpot team” in our “tinpot league”  is one of the main threads on your fan page still.

Actually appreciated the amount of posts wishing that we don’t go bust so felt obliged to post from our side of things. We have had one hell of a fall from  grace but you clearly have a short memory, pretty sure you spent a long time down here yourselves?

Always get one  clown don’t you.

UTI
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 70 - 77
HertsGTFC
February 11, 2023, 1:07pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 4.25
Rep Score: +29 / -10
Approval: +23,020
Gold Stars: 232
Quoted from BIron
A real dour, boring bloke. Should never have managed us, him giving it the fist pump when we beat you at your place was the closest I saw to any passion.

Clearly a match made in heaven for you lot though, credit where it’s due he’s done a cracking job, especially your FA Cup run this season (the worst set of fixtures you could have asked for though haha)  I would have liked to have seen how he would have got on managing us under a different owner though. We all knew He who must not be named was the real problem.

UTI

With Paul Hurst there is ambition and determination but no real ego on show, some people mistake that for a lack of passion, don’t be fooled by that. Just because a manager doesn’t leap around on the touch line or give stupid sound bite interviews doesn’t mean he’s dour.

Players trust Paul Hurst and appear to like playing for him that’s all that matters in reality.

"Crombie you would have got to that if you weren't such a fat ba%$@rd" - George Kerr, inspiration from the dug out 70s style  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 71 - 77
immariner
February 11, 2023, 1:20pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.67
Rep Score: +20 / -4
Approval: +3,414
Gold Stars: 62
Quoted from BIron

Found it interesting that our “tinpot team” in our “tinpot league”  is one of the main threads on your fan page still.

Actually appreciated the amount of posts wishing that we don’t go bust so felt obliged to post from our side of things. We have had one hell of a fall from  grace but you clearly have a short memory, pretty sure you spent a long time down here yourselves?

UTI

He's a well-recognised clown mate, pay him no heed
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 72 - 77
ginnywings
February 11, 2023, 2:03pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.01
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +56,153
Gold Stars: 548
Quoted from BIron

UTI

We did and had plenty of your fans on here rubbing it in.

So don't be surprised that a few have had a go back now the boot is on the other foot. I remember saying that what goes around comes around and your turn in the cesspit league would come.

I didn't and don't want you to go bust, but I hope you go down another league yet and spend a few years of misery trying to get back. Lose a few play off semi's and a final or two for good measure.

Your welcome.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 73 - 77
rancido
February 11, 2023, 2:04pm

Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.26
Rep Score: +41 / -10
Approval: +6,661
Gold Stars: 102
Quoted from ginnywings

We did and had plenty of your fans on here rubbing it in.

So don't be surprised that a few have had a go back now the boot is on the other foot. I remember saying that what goes around comes around and your turn in the cesspit league would come.

I didn't and don't want you to go bust, but I hope you go down another league yet and spend a few years of misery trying to get back. Lose a few play off semi's and a final or two for good measure.

Your welcome.

This in Spades !

The Future is Black & White.
"The commonest thing on this planet is not water , as some people believe, but stupidity ". Frank Zappa
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 74 - 77
February 11, 2023, 2:07pm
Guest User
Quoted from immariner

He's a well-recognised clown mate, pay him no heed
  Idiot, you are more recognized as a clown than I am!

Reply: 75 - 77
immariner
February 11, 2023, 2:57pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.67
Rep Score: +20 / -4
Approval: +3,414
Gold Stars: 62
Quoted from 123614
  Idiot, you are more recognized as a clown than I am!

Grow up Koko!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 76 - 77
February 11, 2023, 4:04pm
Guest User
Quoted from immariner

Grow up Koko!

*yawn*
Reply: 77 - 77
8 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Paul Hurst

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.