Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › He'd better be good!!!
Users Browsing Forum
Googlebot and 273 Guests

He'd better be good!!!

This thread currently has 3,108 views. Print
2 Pages 1 2 Next All Recommend Thread
Les Brechin
January 17, 2023, 3:29pm

Posts Per Day: 4.16
Rep Score: +114 / -24
Approval: +12,726
Gold Stars: 174
An EIGHT and a half year deal!!

Blimey.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/64281139

[img]https://news.images.itv.com/image/file/402260/image_update_img.jpg[/img]
OFFICIAL FUNDRAISER FOR THE BRAIN TUMOUR CHARITY
TOTAL AMOUNT RAISED SINCE AUGUST 2008 £16613.24

LATEST DONATION - FROM DONATION FROM THE FISHY FORUM - AUG 2023 AMOUNT RAISED £170.00

Logged Offline
Private Message
Poojah
January 17, 2023, 3:37pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.26
Rep Score: +76 / -11
Approval: +29,882
Gold Stars: 1,526
It’s just an FFP fiddle. Such a long contract merely enables them to amortise the £90m fee over a much longer period of time. Bóllocks really, but thoroughly unsurprising.

A smooth sea never made a skillful mariner.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 13
Croxton
January 17, 2023, 5:17pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.74
Rep Score: +14 / -4
Approval: +3,019
Gold Stars: 35
Don't wish to be rude to those who follow the PL but this is about as relevant to my life as Harry and Meghan, Love Island or Scunthorpe United. I know it gets the clicks but it may as well be F1, politics or pronouns i.e the stuff I come on the Fishy to escape.

I know I may be an outlier in many respects but surely someone agrees with me?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 13
ginnywings
January 17, 2023, 5:25pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.02
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +56,153
Gold Stars: 548
Quoted from Croxton
Don't wish to be rude to those who follow the PL but this is about as relevant to my life as Harry and Meghan, Love Island or Scunthorpe United. I know it gets the clicks but it may as well be F1, politics or pronouns i.e the stuff I come on the Fishy to escape.

I know I may be an outlier in many respects but surely someone agrees with me?

Puts hand up.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 13
IlkleyMariner
January 17, 2023, 5:57pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.56
Rep Score: +12 / -1
Approval: +3,034
Gold Stars: 69
As each day goes by, the super elite of English football become more irrelevant to true soccer fans.

I hear the European super league breakaway isn’t dead.

Let em get on with it provided they give proper English clubs a bundle of cash before they go and are excluded from legitimate European football indefinitely if not longer.

Liverpool, Chelsea, Manure  and Emirates Manchester along with Arseanall and a toting ham can relocate to Tenerife and let the rest of us get on with our lives…….
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 13
aldi_01
January 17, 2023, 6:00pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.02
Rep Score: +54 / -20
Approval: +5,679
Gold Stars: 473
If Man Utd et al did intercourse off, who would we want in the third round every year?

'the poor and the needy are selfish and greedy'...well done Mozza
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 13
Mariner_09
January 17, 2023, 6:00pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.09
Rep Score: +19 / -13
Approval: +1,194
Gold Stars: 55
Quoted from IlkleyMariner
As each day goes by, the super elite of English football become more irrelevant to true soccer fans.

Let em get on with it provided they give proper English clubs a bundle of cash before they go and are excluded from legitimate European football indefinitely if not longer.

Liverpool, Chelsea, Manure  and Emirates Manchester along with Arseanall and a toting ham can relocate to Tenerife and let the rest of us get on with our lives…….

Of course the ESL isn’t dead. It was only the lack of meritocracy that stopped it last time. They’ll be able to head the outrage off at the pass next time. They’ll get their ducks in row and come back more organised

I've wasted my life in black and white, a pathetic act for a worthless cause
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 13
Limerick Mariner
January 18, 2023, 1:32am
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.56
Rep Score: +10 / -3
Approval: +5,745
Gold Stars: 138
Quoted from aldi_01
If Man Utd et al did intercourse off, who would we want in the third round every year?

Wrexham…
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 13
Zmariner
January 18, 2023, 9:26am
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.17
Rep Score: +8 / -3
Approval: +2,131
Gold Stars: 44
Quoted from aldi_01

Luton away
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 13
OddShapedBalls
January 18, 2023, 9:50am
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.01
Rep Score: +5 / -1
Approval: +1,195
Gold Stars: 40
Quoted from IlkleyMariner

Juve, Real Madrid and Barca are in a court battle with UEFA over it, iirc the three greedy beggars are challenging UEFA's right to hold a monopoly on European competitions.  I think they'll win too, it's sort of like the LIV golf thing.  And I'll bet that only 4 games a year are even played in Europe, they'll stage half the games in the middle east oil countries for big dollars.  How that affects Town though is it just takes us 6-8 places up the pyramid so bring it on.  Unless there's a massive clerical error and they pick the wrong black and white striped team....

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 13
2 Pages 1 2 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › He'd better be good!!!

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.