bawarmy
January 14, 2023, 9:07pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.25
Rep Score: +5 / 0
Approval: +2,021
Gold Stars: 33
Quoted from supertown
It was pre planned 72nd min (number of years in the football league) . About 20 went in the pitch I think

All of them then
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 31
lukeo
January 14, 2023, 9:12pm
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 2.07
Rep Score: +38 / -23
Approval: +2,415
Gold Stars: 149
https://youtu.be/4sYwnNChVK4

Here's a video of it. Nothing malicious just fans stood on a pitch. No riot.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 31
Poojah
January 14, 2023, 9:54pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.26
Rep Score: +76 / -11
Approval: +29,884
Gold Stars: 1,527
Quoted from lukeo
https://youtu.be/4sYwnNChVK4

Here's a video of it. Nothing malicious just fans stood on a pitch. No riot.

Good on ‘em. Possibly one to file under “too little, too late”, but that has to be better than sleepwalking into oblivion.

The adenoidal virgin commenting over the video hasn’t got a scooby. “I don’t agree with this. I just want to watch a game of football”. Yes mate, but without some pretty drastic evasive action, it will more than likely be one of the last you ever see at Glanford Park. Smell the fúcking coffee.

A smooth sea never made a skillful mariner.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 31
Heisenberg
January 14, 2023, 10:03pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.80
Rep Score: +8 / -3
Approval: +5,114
Gold Stars: 97
Quoted from Poojah

Good on ‘em. Possibly one to file under “too little, too late”, but that has to be better than sleepwalking into oblivion.

The adenoidal virgin commenting over the video hasn’t got a scooby. “I don’t agree with this. I just want to watch a game of football”. Yes mate, but without some pretty drastic evasive action, it will more than likely be one of the last you ever see at Glanford Park. Smell the fúcking coffee.

I’ve taken a few months off posting on here, but Jesus, Poojah, you really did call this many months ago. To see it all falling apart like this is, to me, joyous. I know there are many on here who are more sympathetic, yourself included, but this is all karma in my eyes.

But either way, fair play to you, you saw this coming. Fascinating stuff.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 31
lukeo
January 15, 2023, 5:44am
Season Ticket Holder
Karma? So if our original take over went through and gtfc went the same way would you also call that 'karma' to the diehard fans of gtfc? No.
This is all down to 1 f#cked up bloke. I don't like Scunthorpe but I feel for their true supporters. But I don't see how going on the pitch will change anything.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 14 - 31
aldi_01
January 15, 2023, 8:44am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.02
Rep Score: +54 / -20
Approval: +5,679
Gold Stars: 473
And surprise surprise, much like the weird little girl private commentating, someone who has been involved with the club at boardroom level, has seen first hand the disgraceful way Swann has run the club still moaned about the protest.

Seen a message sent to the father of my scunt mate and he claims they should all be banned🙈

Seems they’ve got many a moron following them like we have/had. That time a few hundred of us assembled in the car park at BP to protests against Fenty and Slade and people just kept walking past shaking their heads…oddballs.

A few fans turned up at Swanns house too, didn’t do anything but kept driving/walking past etc…he called the cops…flipping spineless girl private.

'the poor and the needy are selfish and greedy'...well done Mozza
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 15 - 31
buckstown
January 15, 2023, 8:47am
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.41
Rep Score: +16 / -6
Approval: +5,237
Gold Stars: 80
Just over 2800 there yesterday, that’s pretty good given what’s being served up
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 16 - 31
Heisenberg
January 15, 2023, 8:54am
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.80
Rep Score: +8 / -3
Approval: +5,114
Gold Stars: 97
Quoted from lukeo
Karma? So if our original take over went through and gtfc went the same way would you also call that 'karma' to the diehard fans of gtfc? No.
This is all down to 1 f#cked up bloke. I don't like Scunthorpe but I feel for their true supporters. But I don't see how going on the pitch will change anything.

The way I see it is they really, really don’t like us. Plus, when they were overspending for years and subsequently punching above their weight, it gave them a superiority complex, and many of them thought they were a big club, far bigger and better than us and Lincoln.

If we’d gone into administration, we’d have survived. The fact that liquidation looks more likely for them shows that this saga has been brewing for YEARS and they’ve only just cottoned on.

I think the conference is their level, and it’s taken over 70 years for them to reach it, so fair play. But they couldn’t see it in front of their eyes.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 17 - 31
lukeo
January 15, 2023, 9:07am
Season Ticket Holder
They probably are a conference/ lower league 2 side but that doesn't stop the fact any true fan doesn't deserve the excrement they're going through
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 18 - 31
Limerick Mariner
January 15, 2023, 10:25am
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.56
Rep Score: +10 / -3
Approval: +5,745
Gold Stars: 138
Quoted from buckstown
Just over 2800 there yesterday, that’s pretty good given what’s being served up

Their fans are starting to rally. They have been a bit slow to though, it's been obvious what was going on for 18 months plus probably a good bit longer. There is simple no way out because of the ground being owned by Coolsilk - when did that transaction happen?

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 19 - 31
4 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Scunts Trouble

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.