Davec
December 12, 2022, 3:56pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.16
Rep Score: +15 / -10
Approval: +1,455
Gold Stars: 42
Quoted from TownSNAFU5
A Sunday paper reported that Tranmere sub Jake Burton scored for Tranmere.  That is stretching a lot as he knew nothing about it!

Macca conceded a goal in the same way.  I think about 12 years ago and against Sheffield Wed.  In a friendly.  Right in front of the Pontoon.  Their player was much closer.  Anyone remember this?

I remember Mckeown doing it against Ebsfleet
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 30 - 32
Abdul19
December 12, 2022, 4:39pm

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 3.41
Rep Score: +71 / -26
Approval: +17,615
Gold Stars: 220
Aye, during our goalfest BP spell in 11/12.

JESUS AT THE CENTRE
Private Message
Reply: 31 - 32
diehardmariner
December 13, 2022, 10:03am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.00
Rep Score: +36 / -6
Approval: +17,717
Gold Stars: 543
Quoted from jamesgtfc

Special mention to Holohan though for taking the note off a Tranmere player and reading it.

Without doubt, the highlight of the game.  Utter shithousery.

In fact he didn't take it, he asked for it and the Tranmere player gave him it! Only to realise, too late, what he had done.

Not a bad performance out there.  Efete was fantastic but it's Green who was MOTM for me.  Won absolutely everything and screened the back four to perfection.

Tranmere were poor but largely I think we made them look so poor because we wouldn't let them play.  

McAtee needs someone to play off to get the best out of him.  He can do a very able job up there as the main striker, but he can offer so much more if he's buzzing around rather than trying to lead the line.
Private Message
Reply: 32 - 32
4 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Just Back

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.