1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Trawler
November 8, 2022, 10:10pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.22
Rep Score: +33 / -4
Approval: +915
Gold Stars: 6
All is not well at the Eco-Power Stadium.  Some Donny fans very unhappy following their FA Cup loss to Kings Lynn, and down in the dumps over their current form.

'This Club is doomed' - a thread from Viking Chat.

[url]https://www.drfc-vsc.co.uk/index.php?topic=286378.0[/url]

Hopefully their FA Cup malaise extends to this Saturday.

"Pound for pound, and class for class, the best football team I have seen in England since the war. In the league they were in they played football nobody else could play. Everything was measured, planned and perfected and you could not wish to see more entertaining football." Bill Shankly, Manager GTFC 1951-54
Logged Offline
Private Message
promotion plaice
November 8, 2022, 11:32pm

Posts Per Day: 3.85
Rep Score: +20 / -13
Approval: +17,084
Gold Stars: 201

I bet Omar is laughing his socks off.

When Leeds trainer Les Cocker was once told Norman Hunter had broken a leg, he asked: “Whose is it?”
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 5
Grantham_Mariner
November 9, 2022, 9:20am

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 0.80
Rep Score: +23 / -1
Approval: +3,204
Gold Stars: 51
Quoted Text
Lewis Smith has been appointed referee for Rovers’ clash with Grimsby Town on Saturday.

The Lancashire official will make his Sky Bet League Two refereeing debut in the fixture. He refereed his first EFL game earlier this season in the Papa John's Trophy.

Smith has taken charge of ten senior matches this term, with the majority coming in the National League. He has issued 33 yellow cards and no reds across those games.

Smith will be assisted by Anthony Da Costa and Wayne Grunnill on Saturday while Andrew Kitchen has been assigned fourth official duties.

We had him last season at home to Stockport County.

If the football is bad you can always watch the gulls.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 5
mariner91
November 9, 2022, 9:41am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.64
Rep Score: +78 / -11
Approval: +19,772
Gold Stars: 262
Quoted from Grantham_Mariner

We had him last season at home to Stockport County.

Hopefully another dodgy sending off for the opposition to swing things in our favour then.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 5
wuffing
November 9, 2022, 11:06am

Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.40
Rep Score: +7 / -1
Approval: +852
Gold Stars: 40
Quoted from mariner91

Hopefully another dodgy sending off for the opposition to swing things in our favour then.

Let's not hope we are looking for a sending off to triumph!!

'I walked in the dressing room. The window was open and I thought that a sea fret had got in. Then I saw smoke billowing from a pipe in the corner of the room...it was my centre-forward. He looked seven stone wet through. He went on to score thirty-odd goals that season.' Lawrie McMenemy on encountering the legend that was Matt Tees.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 5
AdamHaddock
November 9, 2022, 11:49am

Main Stander
Posts Per Day: 1.26
Rep Score: +37 / -5
Approval: +2,841
Gold Stars: 26
That's jinxed it

[img]https://images.app.goo.gl/bymuz36koLHofSn79[/img]
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 5
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Doncaster Doom & Gloom

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.