1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Barrattstander
November 6, 2022, 11:57am

Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.08
Rep Score: +7 / -1
Approval: +875
Gold Stars: 14
Following a survey amongst Lincoln City fans about how they like their potatoes cooked it was found that 10% liked mash, 15% preferred jackets but in first place by a large margin it was found that you can't beat chippin'em.

I'll get my coat.

62 Seasons following the Mariners from the Barrett Stand side.(apart from 2020-21)
[img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DL2SD1UW4AAfaOx.jpg[/img]
Logged Offline
Private Message
Limerick Mariner
November 6, 2022, 12:10pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.56
Rep Score: +10 / -3
Approval: +5,745
Gold Stars: 138
Quoted from Barrattstander
Following a survey amongst Lincoln City fans about how they like their potatoes cooked it was found that 10% liked mash, 15% preferred jackets but in first place by a large margin it was found that you can't beat chippin'em.

I'll get my coat.

It's taken you 20 hours to compile that - I see what Liz Truss is saying now about the productivity of the British worker...

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 2
Croxton
November 6, 2022, 4:30pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.74
Rep Score: +14 / -4
Approval: +3,019
Gold Stars: 35
Quoted from Limerick Mariner

It's taken you 20 hours to compile that - I see what Liz Truss is saying now about the productivity of the British worker...

At least it provides some levity to distract from the Gavin Williamson style spat on the Just Back thread!
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 2
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Lincoln City

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.