Website/MTV

This thread currently has 725 views. Print
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
WLMariner
September 17, 2022, 4:05pm
Coke Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.00
Approval: +0
Is there an Apple APP for either the official website or Mariners TV?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Lost in Lincoln
September 17, 2022, 5:12pm
Formerly siy2k5
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.62
Rep Score: +2 / 0
Approval: +388
Gold Stars: 7
Quoted from WLMariner
Is there an Apple APP for either the official website or Mariners TV?

Pretty sure there used to be an app, no idea if it's still available/working though.

First game: 7/5/88 Aldershot (h) 1-1 (R)
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 1 - 2
Chrisblor
September 17, 2022, 5:21pm

Elemér Berkessy
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.22
Rep Score: +53 / -18
Approval: +8,969
Gold Stars: 242
It's all browser based through the website this season as far as I can tell. It does allow you to cast it through the player (which might not work if you're on a VPN rather than actually overseas, and can be overcome by casting the entire screen rather than just the player itself), but I've been running it full screen on a second desktop on my laptop and using HDMI out to get it on the telly.

gary jones
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 2
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Website/MTV

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.