2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
chaos33
September 8, 2022, 6:09pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.58
Rep Score: +66 / -33
Approval: +18,001
Gold Stars: 362
Great stats share. Makes you hopeful for our chances on Saturday, given our fitness and returns in the second half and late periods in games. I also think that Crewe’s keeper is very dodgy indeed.

"You should do what you love while you can"
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 12
toontown
September 8, 2022, 6:22pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.57
Rep Score: +13 / 0
Approval: +6,273
Gold Stars: 70
Quoted from Poojah

That doesn’t surprise me. He’s been absolutely superb.

Absolutely agree, shame that we didn't renegotiate the automatic 1 year extension into a 2 year deal like with Effete. He will be extremely hard to hang on to on the basis of his current performances.

What I really like about him is the accuracy of his distribution, and even more so the speed of it, the moment he gets the ball he is instantly looking for options. Such a huge change from macca who was painfully slow at distribution, probably because he had little confidence in his ability at it.

Amazing to think that I saw someone on here say they didn't think crocombe was any better with his feet than mckeown, you do wonder what some people are watching.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 12
ska face
September 8, 2022, 6:41pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.21
Rep Score: +60 / -14
Approval: +21,812
Gold Stars: 852
Quoted from mariner91

That's a ridiculously high save percentage. He's gone from strength to strength since coming in.

I’ve always thought he had some decent potential. Think his save ratio is also down to how well the back 4 have been doing - we don’t concede many shots and certainly not many in decent areas (Rochdale 1st half excepted). So plenty of shots are from distance or tighter angles. Interestingly the Newport keeper had the lowest save percentage (about 40-odd percent IIRC) and has regularly beaten from distance. Wonder if this was why Morris had a go from the free kick?
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 12
2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Stats going into Saturday

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.