3 Pages Prev 1 2 3 All Recommend Thread
aldi_01
September 8, 2022, 7:10am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.02
Rep Score: +54 / -20
Approval: +5,679
Gold Stars: 473
There’s some excellent questions been ask that cover a broad range.

'the poor and the needy are selfish and greedy'...well done Mozza
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 20 - 25
BackHeelTony
September 8, 2022, 8:24am
Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.05
Rep Score: +5 / -1
Approval: +325
Gold Stars: 1
Can we start selling restricted view seats at a discount? I watched half of the Forest game through a dirty window in the Main Stand!
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 21 - 25
ska face
September 8, 2022, 9:42am

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.21
Rep Score: +60 / -14
Approval: +21,812
Gold Stars: 852
I do enjoy these things and fair play to DN35 for arranging, but the discussions do tend to be quite general and lack the specific detail which would really make them interesting.

Speaking for myself but I’d like to know what the actual constraints/logistical issues there are to the additional seating, what kind of solution is being looked at & a ballpark figure of how much it’d cost. Same with the training ground - given Petit’s background it would be really interesting to hear a relatively detailed overview of the processes involved in this kind of project, from land acquisition through planning & then delivery.

Obviously there are things which can’t be discussed for a number of commercial and procedural reasons, but it would be good to have some meat on the bones if you like. The audience for this kind of thing is very, very, very niche when you come to think of it, so the answers don’t need to be so broad as to be ok for a general audience - they’re not chatting to Look North or the Telegraph.

Still, always enjoy these things now the bullshítter in chief has left the building.
Private Message
Reply: 22 - 25
Deckhand
September 8, 2022, 11:39am
Coke Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.06
Approval: -130
Gold Stars: 3
I watched the last one they did with Jason Debbie and Andrew looked like they used it to boost their own ego and hardly used any of the questions that were sent in
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 23 - 25
Davec
September 8, 2022, 11:57am
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.16
Rep Score: +15 / -10
Approval: +1,455
Gold Stars: 42
Quoted from Deckhand
I watched the last one they did with Jason Debbie and Andrew looked like they used it to boost their own ego and hardly used any of the questions that were sent in

I got the same feeling, whilst I appreciate the guys on the podcast do all this voluntarily and I appreciate that, I did feel the last podcast with Debbie Andrew and Jason was more of like a chat in a pub and very few questions asked were put to the panel
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 24 - 25
Mikey_345
September 8, 2022, 7:06pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.32
Rep Score: +12 / -1
Approval: +5,579
Gold Stars: 113
Hi All, following the sad news of the passing of Her Majesty this afternoon, tonight’s interview with Jason and Debbie has been postponed.

All Town aren’t we

@GTFCLondon

Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 25 - 25
3 Pages Prev 1 2 3 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Jason and Debbie on DN35

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.