1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Bristol Mariner
August 7, 2022, 5:55pm

Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.25
Rep Score: +11 / -5
Approval: +2,877
Gold Stars: 79
No atmosphere, we had 15,000 and made x10 more noise, not heard  a song for 10 mins!

GTFC Exile, Bristol Mariners
Logged Offline
Private Message
TownSNAFU5
August 7, 2022, 6:21pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.13
Rep Score: +30 / -21
Approval: +6,907
Gold Stars: 42
Can’t the Club sell a player to City and develop a good relationship with them?  Then we might be able to get Haarland on a season-long loan.  I am sure he will do well in Div 2.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 3
Lost in Lincoln
August 8, 2022, 12:41am
Formerly siy2k5
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.62
Rep Score: +2 / 0
Approval: +388
Gold Stars: 7
Quoted from TownSNAFU5
Can’t the Club sell a player to City and develop a good relationship with them?  Then we might be able to get Haarland on a season-long loan.  I am sure he will do well in Div 2.

With that pony tail? 😂

First game: 7/5/88 Aldershot (h) 1-1 (R)
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 2 - 3
GYinScuntland
August 9, 2022, 2:20am

Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.49
Rep Score: +21 / -6
Approval: +3,253
Gold Stars: 98
I'm just back from six days in Blackpool for Rebellion Punk Festival.
The day after a cracking set by The Cockney Rejects, Jeff Turner did an awesome stand up followed by Q&A's.
He talked through his upbringing in Londons East End, how his mother still lives in the same house since 1933 and will not move, the reason the Rejects got their name, basically a 15 year old name called by teachers.
He told of a young kid taking up boxing, being aware of the music scene around him and forming a band at such a tender age.
I've followed the Rejects for more years than I care to remember but this hour and a half had the man in tears on stage as well many members of the audience.
He then got onto his love of West Ham United and how it used to be back in the day.
This was because a bloke in the audience, an Everton fan of 50 years told how Everton are moving grounds and he feels like his soul was being ripped out, or words to that effect.
Jeff said he hates the London Stadium, as do his mates, he's only been a few times and loaths it.
He said along the lines that they don't care if people like him go no more as there will always be others to sit in his seat, politely clap, look on their mobile phone to see who the player is and fcuk off home until next time.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 3
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › atmosphere at West Ham stadium

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.