4 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 All Recommend Thread
Maringer
July 22, 2022, 9:48am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.87
Rep Score: +60 / -12
Approval: +16,681
Gold Stars: 189
With enough CGI, we could see them winning the Champions League at the end of the next season with Reynolds invited to lift the trophy instead of the team captain!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 30 - 36
pen penfras
July 22, 2022, 10:00am

Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.66
Rep Score: +8 / -9
Approval: -131
Gold Stars: 71
Quoted from smokey111

Bloody hell, have you watched BBC news lately?!

No, but the reports on the website are rarely neutral either. It's supposed to be that way though
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 31 - 36
Les Brechin
July 22, 2022, 10:12am

Posts Per Day: 4.16
Rep Score: +114 / -24
Approval: +12,727
Gold Stars: 174
Quoted from Maringer
With enough CGI, we could see them winning the Champions League at the end of the next season with Reynolds invited to lift the trophy instead of the team captain!

He'd have to get in front of John Terry first.  

[img]https://news.images.itv.com/image/file/402260/image_update_img.jpg[/img]
OFFICIAL FUNDRAISER FOR THE BRAIN TUMOUR CHARITY
TOTAL AMOUNT RAISED SINCE AUGUST 2008 £16613.24

LATEST DONATION - FROM DONATION FROM THE FISHY FORUM - AUG 2023 AMOUNT RAISED £170.00

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 32 - 36
FPVmariner
July 22, 2022, 10:22am
Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.22
Rep Score: +4 / 0
Approval: +337
Gold Stars: 23
‘We had no direct connection with Wrexham’.  So the whole point of their little ‘project’ is just a money making scheme.  I’m sorry, much though I like Wrexham as a club I genuinely hope that they continue to crash and burn while those two are involved.  Everything they do cheapens lower league/non-league football, they make Mike Ashley look genuine.
Private Message
Reply: 33 - 36
diehardmariner
July 22, 2022, 11:04am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.00
Rep Score: +36 / -6
Approval: +17,717
Gold Stars: 543
Slightly going off topic, I'm genuinely amazed they've stuck with Parkinson.
Private Message
Reply: 34 - 36
aldi_01
July 22, 2022, 11:19am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.02
Rep Score: +54 / -20
Approval: +5,679
Gold Stars: 473
Quoted from diehardmariner
Slightly going off topic, I'm genuinely amazed they've stuck with Parkinson.

This in spades…parkinson is a dinosaur and just one dimensional. I’m aware that in the conference that could see you well but when it mattered, they just didn’t do it.

They have a cracking squad, they should be easy on the eye to watch and they should’ve brushed us aside but Parkinson’s tactics are shite…

'the poor and the needy are selfish and greedy'...well done Mozza
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 35 - 36
toontown
July 22, 2022, 1:29pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.57
Rep Score: +13 / 0
Approval: +6,273
Gold Stars: 70
Quoted from pen penfras

It's a documentary about Wrexham, not a BBC news report. Of course it won't be neutral. I suspect they'll be complaining the world was against them and ignore that the ref was awful for both sides and it cancelled out.

I didn't mean  neutral as in covering both sides equally etc like a news report obviously.

I mean as in a documentary looking on as a dispassionate observer of the subject, showing whatever they wanted, and possibly not in a good way to the subject. Lion King is the obvious one but the Sunderland one was also pretty embarrassing for them at times (like the will grigg transfer). However with Reynolds as exec producer they're not going to go down that route. Shame really cos they're the best ones!
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 36 - 36
4 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Welcome To Wrexham Trailer

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.