1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
MidnightMariner
June 6, 2022, 6:50am
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.19
Rep Score: +6 / 0
Approval: +480
Gold Stars: 24
I'm sure today we will all be celebrating a great victory with our promotion back to the EFL
Crazy scenes at the London stadium and a teriffic atmosphere  afterwards I will never forget it.
This play off campaign must be one of the greatest assaults back to the league ever, Defiing tremendous odds. Quite unbelievable

Its was 06:20 when I awoke, in truth I dont really think I've slept at all!
But as I lay thinking about how well our boys battled ,     that never give up attitude, do or die mantra   , I suddenly realised the date, and approximate time of the start of another battle that lead to a even greater victory than ours yesterday.

Well done G.T.F.C, players staff  management, supporters etc
But a massive thank you to the team that gave us our freedoms we enjoy today ( mostly )
D-DAY 06/ June
Lest we forget ⚘
Utm
Logged Offline
Private Message
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Today

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.