TV & big screen options for PO Final

This thread currently has 908 views. Print
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Northernsoul
May 31, 2022, 6:00pm
Coke Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.00
Approval: +97
Confused as to the possibilities of this as Gtfc said they couldn't get permission to show the semifinal at BP. Is this still the case for the final, or will they and local pubs have it showing?
Must say in the light of all the publicity over the expense of Sundays trip i feel BT have missed a trick, why not make a day pass just for Sunday for a tenner?
They'd sell a ton more than offering the default and ridiculous months pass, and surely as the financial crisis begins to bite this must be an option to offer hard up households for the new season.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Macca_D
May 31, 2022, 6:02pm
Coke Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.03
Approval: -59
Gold Stars: 3
Fenty's gaff, I'm turning up early so i can sit on the snooker table
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 5
Lincoln Mariner 56
May 31, 2022, 6:20pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.61
Rep Score: +23 / -4
Approval: +7,775
Gold Stars: 82
Watched the Wrexham game in the Trawl and thought the set up and large screens were excellent but book a table and inform them you want to watch the match.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 5
Wedidntdidwe
May 31, 2022, 6:26pm
Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.22
Rep Score: +3 / 0
Approval: +380
Gold Stars: 22
I got a monthly pass for the Notts game thinking £25 for 1game was ok ish but that became £12 a game when we won. Now it worked out at £8 a game since we're in the final. A monthly pass is still cheaper at £25 than going so a good option for those of us who can't afford tickets.
Awesome effort by the trust to help those, especially families, who otherwise would miss our final win of the season.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 5
Perkins
May 31, 2022, 6:44pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.29
Rep Score: +15 / -8
Approval: +1,986
Gold Stars: 7
If you are already a Virgin media customer they are doing an offer on BT sport for£10 per month. Offer ends on 9th June.. Rolling monthly contract. Stop it when you want.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 5
Northernsoul
May 31, 2022, 8:18pm
Coke Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.00
Approval: +97
Quoted from Wedidntdidwe
I got a monthly pass for the Notts game thinking £25 for 1game was ok ish but that became £12 a game when we won. Now it worked out at £8 a game since we're in the final.

I knew I should have bought that cheap crystal ball off eBay last month

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 5
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › TV & big screen options for PO Final

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.