1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
It Bites
May 29, 2022, 1:21pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.46
Rep Score: +4 / -10
Approval: +2,216
Gold Stars: 266
Have just put the highlights on YouTube . An incredible amount of views already and some great comments from neutrals
Private Message
RonMariner
May 29, 2022, 3:27pm

Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.42
Rep Score: +42 / -7
Approval: +13,865
Gold Stars: 231
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 8
lew chaterleys lover
May 29, 2022, 8:45pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.07
Rep Score: +30 / -10
Approval: +10,786
Gold Stars: 237
I was one of the lucky ones there yesterday, but I have watched the full match replay today to re-live the whole glorious, gut-wrenching, nerve-shredding masterpiece of one of the greatest games I have ever seen.

Aside from the raw emotion and drama, some of our play was absolutely top drawer and it was great for the commentators to acknowledge how good we were, how special John McAtee is, and praise Paul Hurst and the fans and the rest of the team.

Wrexham with their direct style and almost impossible to stop set plays, with their fans in brilliant voice made it an occasion that will never be forgotten.

Paul Hurst seems to be a different person this time around, and how I cringe calling for a change when we went through all those games without a win, but none of us could have foreseen a mid-season rebuild to produce a team as good as this.

I hope and pray we can do it next week. If we do it will be right up there with the great seasons of the past.
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 8
LondonMariner43
May 29, 2022, 11:01pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.41
Rep Score: +19 / -4
Approval: +3,979
Gold Stars: 64
129k views - amazing
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 8
GrimRob
May 29, 2022, 11:09pm

Posts Per Day: 2.11
Rep Score: +76 / -34
Approval: +13,462
Gold Stars: 115
They should get a good audience for the final. The national league play-offs are great, last year the Hartlepool keeper scored a late goal against Torquay in the final in open play to take it to extra time!

'Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.  
~ Alfred Lord Tennyson

Logged Offline
Site Private Message Skype
Reply: 4 - 8
Southwark Mariner
May 29, 2022, 11:12pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.69
Rep Score: +21 / -6
Approval: +3,562
Gold Stars: 83
I think French looks like he's trying to say "I didn't touch him" when Taylor dives for his goal!!!  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 8
AndyDarloFC
May 29, 2022, 11:21pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.17
Rep Score: +17 / 0
Approval: +1,695
Gold Stars: 33
Quoted from GrimRob
They should get a good audience for the final. The national league play-offs are great, last year the Hartlepool keeper scored a late goal against Torquay in the final in open play to take it to extra time!

Was the other way round Rob, Torquay keeper scored against the Monkey Hangers to take it to extra time and pens.

Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 6 - 8
Poojah
May 29, 2022, 11:23pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.26
Rep Score: +76 / -11
Approval: +29,886
Gold Stars: 1,527
Quoted from GrimRob

Honestly, can we not have any more drama please? Solihull keeper sent off doors, Town 3-0 up by half time. Basically, what should have happened in the 2015 final.

This last week has been just off the scale amazing, but a bit like the opposite of astronauts coming back to earth, I came back from Wrexham at least six years older than I was a week ago.

A smooth sea never made a skillful mariner.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 8
Plankton
May 30, 2022, 12:40am

Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.25
Rep Score: +2 / 0
Approval: +1,215
Gold Stars: 38
Quoted from Poojah

Honestly, can we not have any more drama please? Solihull keeper sent off doors, Town 3-0 up by half time. Basically, what should have happened in the 2015 final.

This last week has been just off the scale amazing, but a bit like the opposite of astronauts coming back to earth, I came back from Wrexham at least six years older than I was a week ago.

Agreed, can we get the match sorted within 30 minutes, please. Since last Monday I'm 10 years older.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 8
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › BT sport

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.