Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.06
Rep Score: +9 / -1
Approval: +276
Gold Stars: 3
Quoted from ska face
You appear to be 24 hours late

Well that explains it then!
That's annoying, I only just found the email and didn't notice it was from yesterday.  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 38
HerveJosse
March 1, 2022, 7:58pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.87
Rep Score: +6 / -3
Approval: +1,204
Gold Stars: 144
My email arrived yesterday morning said questions had to be submitted in advance by noon yesterday but I didn’t see it until you the afternoon so gave up at that point.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 38
aldi_01
March 1, 2022, 8:16pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.02
Rep Score: +54 / -20
Approval: +5,679
Gold Stars: 473
Quoted from HerveJosse
My email arrived yesterday morning said questions had to be submitted in advance by noon yesterday but I didn’t see it until you the afternoon so gave up at that point.

Not really sure what your point is?

'the poor and the needy are selfish and greedy'...well done Mozza
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 38
jamesgtfc
March 1, 2022, 8:20pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.16
Rep Score: +20 / -5
Approval: +13,041
Gold Stars: 190
Quoted from HerveJosse

Someone pasted the email on Page 1 of this thread which said you needed to raise it by noon to guarantee an answer but you would also have the chance to use the Q&A function which the £3k Chairman did by all accounts.

After all that fuss, you never attended though...
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 14 - 38
HerveJosse
March 1, 2022, 8:24pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.87
Rep Score: +6 / -3
Approval: +1,204
Gold Stars: 144
Quoted from aldi_01

Not really sure what your point is?

My point is if you send someone instructions to join a meeting at 7pm in the evening on the morning of the event but say at the same time questions have to be submitted by noon without mentioning that previously it’s not very helpful is it?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 15 - 38
KingstonMariner
March 1, 2022, 8:26pm
Meths Drinker
Posts Per Day: 6.04
Rep Score: +42 / -11
Approval: +23,440
Gold Stars: 218
Quoted from HerveJosse

My point is if you send someone instructions to join a meeting at 7pm in the evening on the morning of the event but say at the same time questions have to be submitted by noon without mentioning that previously it’s not very helpful is it?

The first notice went out weeks ago and it gave the deadline for questions. So it wasn’t a last minute thing yesterday.

Maybe you’re just disorganised and missed it.

Through the door there came familiar laughter,
I saw your face and heard you call my name.
Oh my friend we're older but no wiser,
For in our hearts the dreams are still the same.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 16 - 38
jamesgtfc
March 1, 2022, 8:42pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.16
Rep Score: +20 / -5
Approval: +13,041
Gold Stars: 190
Quoted from HerveJosse

Have you passed that feedback onto the club?
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 17 - 38
aldi_01
March 1, 2022, 8:43pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.02
Rep Score: +54 / -20
Approval: +5,679
Gold Stars: 473
Quoted from HerveJosse

Or May be you just aren’t as organised or bothered as you make out…I’m not even a shareholder and I knew the other week, then it was posted in the very first thread of this post…or are you too busy wittering on about absolute balderdash to get organised?

'the poor and the needy are selfish and greedy'...well done Mozza
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 18 - 38
Kristine
March 1, 2022, 8:48pm
Mariners Trust
Posts Per Day: 0.14
Rep Score: +7 / 0
Approval: +1,192
Gold Stars: 41
Quoted from HerveJosse

That’s not the case at all. It was also mentioned in the email sent Sunday and before that too as we had questions in last week.

You certainly don’t have to wait for something like this to ask questions, nobody does, shareholder or not. Feel free to DM or email your questions to me kristinegreen@gtfc.co.uk 👍🏻

UTM
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 19 - 38
4 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Shareholder Q&A

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.