1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Brazilnut
February 8, 2022, 11:36pm

Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.26
Rep Score: +17 / -8
Approval: +979
Gold Stars: 30
Why do we turn on each other ....tonight in the match thread denni and chaos seemed intent on baiting the other(not just singling out u 2)  ......just sometimes I think why ......I am far to old to be fighting with anyone ....it hurts when you get to my age .....but we are all town fans so please just think before you type or even when you type and then delete .........one day we might have a fishy day match sponsorship we have shown we can raise that sort of money ......there is no way I would attend if I thought poster would be looking for other posters thinking he called me or I called him will he be OK........we are town we have different  opinions but keep it sweet ....we come on here to belong to make TOWN friends as we have seen far to often lately some get taken ........ just respect each other please x

<*(((><

Town have given me some of my highest highs and my lowest lows ........ God it is like a marriage
Logged Offline
Private Message
tashee69
February 9, 2022, 2:11pm

Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.32
Rep Score: +28 / -4
Approval: +970
Gold Stars: 23
Quoted from Brazilnut
Why do we turn on each other ....tonight in the match thread denni and chaos seemed intent on baiting the other(not just singling out u 2)  ......just sometimes I think why ......I am far to old to be fighting with anyone ....it hurts when you get to my age .....but we are all town fans so please just think before you type or even when you type and then delete .........one day we might have a fishy day match sponsorship we have shown we can raise that sort of money ......there is no way I would attend if I thought poster would be looking for other posters thinking he called me or I called him will he be OK........we are town we have different  opinions but keep it sweet ....we come on here to belong to make TOWN friends as we have seen far to often lately some get taken ........ just respect each other please x

I don’t want to talk to you no more, you empty-headed animal-food-trough wiper. I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelt of elderberries.

😉🤣

Baldrick ! The only impression you can do is that of a man with no talent !!
GTFC team 09/10 - Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick.
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 7
tashee69
February 9, 2022, 2:54pm

Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.32
Rep Score: +28 / -4
Approval: +970
Gold Stars: 23
See there’s a serious lack of sense of humour with some fans today. Guess you’d rather me post some vile about the opening comment, than some humour with a wink and a smile. Or I guess you’re not Monty Python fans

Baldrick ! The only impression you can do is that of a man with no talent !!
GTFC team 09/10 - Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick.
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 7
Posh Harry
February 9, 2022, 4:06pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.56
Rep Score: +15 / -3
Approval: +4,376
Gold Stars: 36
Quoted from Brazilnut

Nice sentiment. Unfortunately some people just sit in their pants typing behind a keyboard and say things to wind people up.

Denni is of of the top performers on here, loves nothing more than coming on when we are losing or not performing and must be laughing himself silly when he gets a bite.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 7
chaos33
February 9, 2022, 5:03pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.58
Rep Score: +66 / -33
Approval: +18,001
Gold Stars: 362
Everybody on here knows - Denni is a miserable, negative, moaning, critical, destructive and boring old troll who delights in jumping in and spouting badly expressed bile every time we find ourselves on the side of a bad result, or some misfortune, or anything other than a resounding 8-0 victory. Scarcely to be seen when our players and manager (who are all giving 100% at all times) get it right, he seems to wallow in the setbacks and provoke those of us who are frustrated/disappointed whilst castigating those club employees who have dared to not thrash their opponents. When he does that, I’m gonna call him out as the tedious and inarticulate little poisoned pot stirrer that he is, and I know there are lots of forum contributors who’ll do the same. Some people contribute lots of discussable and debateable content, of varying opinions, and that’s all good - it’s what we are about, and a few others have got nothing to contribute at all, other than a load of overly negative, embittered, completely unrealistic, badly argued tripe.

"You should do what you love while you can"
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 7
lukeo
February 9, 2022, 6:42pm
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 2.07
Rep Score: +38 / -23
Approval: +2,405
Gold Stars: 149
Can't we all just... Get along
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 7
GrimRob
February 9, 2022, 8:19pm

Posts Per Day: 2.11
Rep Score: +76 / -34
Approval: +13,452
Gold Stars: 115
Quoted from chaos33
Everybody on here knows - Denni is a miserable, negative, moaning, critical, destructive and boring old troll who delights in jumping in and spouting badly expressed bile every time we find ourselves on the side of a bad result, or some misfortune, or anything other than a resounding 8-0 victory. Scarcely to be seen when our players and manager (who are all giving 100% at all times) get it right, he seems to wallow in the setbacks and provoke those of us who are frustrated/disappointed whilst castigating those club employees who have dared to not thrash their opponents. When he does that, I’m gonna call him out as the tedious and inarticulate little poisoned pot stirrer that he is, and I know there are lots of forum contributors who’ll do the same. Some people contribute lots of discussable and debateable content, of varying opinions, and that’s all good - it’s what we are about, and a few others have got nothing to contribute at all, other than a load of overly negative, embittered, completely unrealistic, badly argued tripe.

Enough! There's a fine line between debate and friendly fire. Shake hands and remember you are on the same side.

People react to adversity in different ways. We're all different. Accept it. The one thing we have in common is where we were born (or where our heart lies, if not) and who we support, but that is the thing that unites us, and which ties us together in this small community.

'Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.  
~ Alfred Lord Tennyson

Logged Offline
Site Private Message Skype
Reply: 6 - 7
chaos33
February 9, 2022, 8:35pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.58
Rep Score: +66 / -33
Approval: +18,001
Gold Stars: 362
As if

"You should do what you love while you can"
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 7
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Why

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.