3 Pages Prev 1 2 3 All Recommend Thread
pen penfras
January 4, 2022, 3:24pm

Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.66
Rep Score: +8 / -9
Approval: -131
Gold Stars: 71
He does seem to do some impressive things, but he's also gone missing in games that he has played. Seems to be a better impact player. I don't think he's as talented as some on here believe though, because I've never heard of a big club sniffing around, and they sign up pretty much anybody who looks half decent as a teenager.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 20 - 24
acko338
January 4, 2022, 3:32pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.83
Rep Score: +44 / -6
Approval: +3,212
Gold Stars: 33
His natural speed has served him well in his few appearances from the bench, possibly with tired defenders against him.

Is he currently a luxury impact sub when fit, or holding a place from another steadier attacking player who stays fully fit more of the time?

Honest question ! Which way does the manager opt?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 21 - 24
coddy60
January 4, 2022, 3:42pm

Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.14
Rep Score: +7 / -16
Approval: +656
Gold Stars: 13
Quoted from pen penfras
He does seem to do some impressive things, but he's also gone missing in games that he has played. Seems to be a better impact player. I don't think he's as talented as some on here believe though, because I've never heard of a big club sniffing around, and they sign up pretty much anybody who looks half decent as a teenager.

We were told he turned down league 1 sides when he signed his last contract with us, or am I imagining that?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 22 - 24
jamesgtfc
January 4, 2022, 4:05pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.16
Rep Score: +20 / -5
Approval: +13,045
Gold Stars: 190
Quoted from coddy60

We were told he turned down league 1 sides when he signed his last contract with us, or am I imagining that?

Did he sign his last contract under Runaway or Jolley? If it was under Runaway then I don't believe a word of what charlatan said.

I think fitness is what has stopped other clubs taking a chance on him.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 23 - 24
TownSNAFU5
January 4, 2022, 4:52pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.13
Rep Score: +30 / -21
Approval: +6,907
Gold Stars: 42
Well I like him, just the injuries. that are worrying. His run and goal against Wrexham showed exactly what he is capable of.  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 24 - 24
3 Pages Prev 1 2 3 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Max Wright

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.