Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Match ticket booking system.
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 242 Guests

Match ticket booking system.

This thread currently has 1,205 views. Print
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Barrattstander
September 22, 2021, 11:00am

Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.08
Rep Score: +7 / -1
Approval: +875
Gold Stars: 14
Booked Dover tickets today in the Youngs Upper for the fourth time this season and two things seemed to have changed:

1. I have been charged a booking fee for the first time.

2. The ticket says I should enter the ground by 'Pontoon Gate T2,T3,T4'.....instead of the usual 'Turnstiles T1-4'.

Anyone else noticed these changes yet?

I didn't think it was possible to get to the Youngs Upper from the Pontoon entrance.

62 Seasons following the Mariners from the Barrett Stand side.(apart from 2020-21)
[img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DL2SD1UW4AAfaOx.jpg[/img]
Logged Offline
Private Message
mimma
September 22, 2021, 11:13am
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.44
Rep Score: +15 / -2
Approval: +5,580
Gold Stars: 78
There is a change in the system. Against Barnet I entered the turnstiles in the upper to go into the bar. Saturday I tried the same, only to be told that my ticket was for the lower and I had to use the turnstiles at the pontoon end. Tried to explain that I was going to the bar behind the turnstile and they let me in last time but to no avail.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 2
Limerick Mariner
September 22, 2021, 11:57am
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.56
Rep Score: +10 / -3
Approval: +5,746
Gold Stars: 138
Someone on here said we should get more home games available for booking - I agree. Gets the cash in early and gets people planning ahead with games booked and in the diary.

Notts on 30th October is going to be a big one. That could get sold out well in advance if they released it early.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 2
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Match ticket booking system.

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.