Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › please don't go overboard...
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 257 Guests

please don't go overboard...

This thread currently has 3,917 views. Print
3 Pages Prev 1 2 3 All Recommend Thread
forza ivano
September 14, 2021, 11:39pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 2.46
Rep Score: +72 / -20
Approval: +15,285
Gold Stars: 266
Quoted from petethemariner
I want to go overboard, because this feeling is great, we have had promotions, Wembley finals etc,but this, so far ,is special, the momentum is the same as that I witnessed  as a young lad under Lawrie Mac, I don't know if we can keep it up, but there is a joy to be a Town supporter at the moment and at the very least hope for the future, so thanks JS and AP, plus management and players for lifting us all, this town is IMO unfairly maligned and ridiculed, but it's full of good people and so far it's just  been the breath of fresh air we all need - at last!
UTM

good post. it's only 5 games in, but it was that first vintage style programme v Weymouth that  got me thinking of how beautiful & fitting it would be to repeat the glories of  71-72 on its 50th anniversary.....
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 20 - 20
3 Pages Prev 1 2 3 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › please don't go overboard...

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.