September 5, 2021, 7:49pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.16
Rep Score: +20 / -5
Approval: +13,041
Gold Stars: 190
Quoted from crusty ole pie
Anyone got any ideas when the highlights get an airing

Whenever we play on a Saturday, we can't release them until 00:00 Monday morning.

If you search Twitter though, people have captured clips on their phone and someone kindly recorded the 2 minutes BT gave us last night.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 9
crusty ole pie
September 5, 2021, 8:10pm

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.54
Rep Score: +16 / -1
Approval: +3,382
Gold Stars: 66
Anyone got any ideas when the highlights get an airing

Red cross really?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 9
Kris2
September 5, 2021, 8:11pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.65
Rep Score: +16 / -18
Approval: +2,632
Gold Stars: 136

Red cross really?

If you don't like them then turn the feature off. Also maybe don't post a thread just titled "highlights" when not actually posting the highlights.

Also since you asked and the other person couldn't be bothered to post the link on Twitter you can watch the highlights on somebody else's telly here. https://twitter.com/stunut/status/1434226141850742791
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 9
moosey_club
September 5, 2021, 8:17pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.70
Rep Score: +69 / -22
Approval: +20,317
Gold Stars: 229
I think the bt highlights show  is repeating tomorrow at 10.30a.m
Post edit

It's on at 12p.m tomorrow, it's the yeovil game on at 10.30

2023/24 DLWDDWDLLLWDLLLLWDDDWDLLWLDLLDWDDWLLDWLWLWL but not NLN 😁
2022/23LDWDWWDWLLDWWDLLLDLWLLWLWLLWDDLDWWDDDLLWDWLWLW
2021/22 WDWWWWDLWWWWLLLWLLDLWLLWWDWWWLWDLWWDWWWDLWD play offs WWW Promoted 🥳
2020/21  LLDWWLDLDWLWLLLDLWLLDLLDLLLWLLLDDDDWDDDLWLWLWL .. hello darkness my old friend
2019/20  WDLDWWLDLWWLLLDLDLDLDDWWDLLWDDWWL WLLW - ended
2018/19  LWDDLLLLLLWWDWLLLWDWLWWWWLLLLWWWWDLLLDDLLDLWLW Hello Scunny  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 9
jamesgtfc
September 5, 2021, 8:18pm
Vodka Drinker
Quoted from Kris2

If you don't like them then turn the feature off. Also maybe don't post a thread just titled "highlights" when not actually posting the highlights.

Also since you asked and the other person couldn't be bothered to post the link on Twitter you can watch the highlights on somebody else's telly here. https://twitter.com/stunut/status/1434226141850742791

There is a very valid reason why I didn't post them. Posting them could result in Rob getting into trouble so I just stated where I had seen them.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 9
Kris2
September 5, 2021, 8:23pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.65
Rep Score: +16 / -18
Approval: +2,632
Gold Stars: 136
Quoted from jamesgtfc

There is a very valid reason why I didn't post them. Posting them could result in Rob getting into trouble so I just stated where I had seen them.

It's posted on Twitter and not his website, also it's a person filming their own telly and not Rob so not his problem. Besides that I don't really care if Fenty's good friend gets in trouble as Rob's forcing people to hand over personal details so Fenty can bully them is outright disgusting in itself.

So Rob can sod off if he doesn't like it, go cry to your mate Fenty and hand him my details so he can send me a letter inviting me to a "talk". Worrying about what the biggest supporters of everything wrong Fenty did and of giving him a platform to attack fans is just funny to me. He never once apologised to anyone for his actions. Cod Almighty stuck two fingers up at Fenty while Rob and all those at the Fishy welcomed him in with open arms, doing the dark lord's bidding.
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 9
jamesgtfc
September 5, 2021, 10:10pm
Vodka Drinker
Quoted from Kris2

It's posted on Twitter and not his website, also it's a person filming their own telly and not Rob so not his problem. Besides that I don't really care if Fenty's good friend gets in trouble as Rob's forcing people to hand over personal details so Fenty can bully them is outright disgusting in itself.

So Rob can sod off if he doesn't like it, go cry to your mate Fenty and hand him my details so he can send me a letter inviting me to a "talk". Worrying about what the biggest supporters of everything wrong Fenty did and of giving him a platform to attack fans is just funny to me. He never once apologised to anyone for his actions. Cod Almighty stuck two fingers up at Fenty while Rob and all those at the Fishy welcomed him in with open arms, doing the dark lord's bidding.

Yet you're still here.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 9
Theimperialcoroner
September 6, 2021, 9:20am

Posts Per Day: 1.05
Rep Score: +47 / -4
Approval: +5,283
Gold Stars: 103
Quoted from Kris2

Simply not the case. Think you need to retract unless you know exactly what has happened previously and you either don’t or are on a wind up.

Batch, Crombie, Moore K, Wiggington, Cumming, Waters, Bonnyman, Ford, Emson, Drinkell, Whymark. Love you all, You are the reason I'm on here. You've had help from Todd, Handyside, Futcher P, Groves, Mendonca, Macca etc etc etc. Up The Mariners!!!!!!!!!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 9
LH
September 6, 2021, 10:23am

Posts Per Day: 1.92
Rep Score: +30 / -13
Approval: +18,601
Gold Stars: 177
He certainly wasn’t welcomed by me.
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 9
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Highlights

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.