3 Pages Prev 1 2 3 Next All Recommend Thread
NorthseaMariner
August 28, 2021, 8:59pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.19
Rep Score: +7 / 0
Approval: +1,523
Gold Stars: 11
If you have symptoms, get a test, end of.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 20
fishboyUTM
August 28, 2021, 9:12pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.42
Rep Score: +7 / -3
Approval: +1,071
Gold Stars: 40
I think it's a load of balderdash, only since there was a vaccine.

I'm double jabbed, had covid three weeks ago and I was fine. Bad cough for a few days, had to have the week off work unpaid as self employed though I noticed most others were covered but I got on with it and took it on the chin.

Covid is nasty, no doubt but once the vulnerable were double jabbed, it was and is time to live with a it as it isn't going anywhere. Simple as that. We have to get on with it.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 20
Maringer
August 28, 2021, 10:28pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.87
Rep Score: +60 / -12
Approval: +16,680
Gold Stars: 189
Nasty for some, deadly for others (or those they inadvertently infect).
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 20
Grimsby2012
August 28, 2021, 10:31pm

Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.20
Rep Score: +12 / -8
Approval: -1,464
Gold Stars: 22
Quoted from fishcake63

lol so you not ad a bad cough before? did you ever take a test for a cough pre 2020 , covid exists bigtime but your double jabbed get from undrr your bed pal intercourse me its a cough

Agree

I blocked seeing red ticks years ago so go ahead   If I don't reply to you then i didn't read your replies  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 20
wigworld
August 28, 2021, 10:43pm

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.58
Rep Score: +32 / -3
Approval: +2,080
Gold Stars: 29
Pleased for you that it's not Covid, Crusty. Whatever it is, hope it's trivial and you're back to 100% soon.
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 14 - 20
KingstonMariner
August 28, 2021, 11:39pm
Meths Drinker
Posts Per Day: 6.04
Rep Score: +42 / -11
Approval: +23,440
Gold Stars: 218
Thank you Crusty. 👏👏👏

Through the door there came familiar laughter,
I saw your face and heard you call my name.
Oh my friend we're older but no wiser,
For in our hearts the dreams are still the same.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 15 - 20
Neilo83
August 29, 2021, 5:22am
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.29
Rep Score: +17 / -6
Approval: +263
Gold Stars: 4
Quoted from fishboyUTM
I think it's a load of balderdash, only since there was a vaccine.

I'm double jabbed, had covid three weeks ago and I was fine. Bad cough for a few days, had to have the week off work unpaid as self employed though I noticed most others were covered but I got on with it and took it on the chin.

Covid is nasty, no doubt but once the vulnerable were double jabbed, it was and is time to live with a it as it isn't going anywhere. Simple as that. We have to get on with it.

Which one?
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 16 - 20
crusty ole pie
August 29, 2021, 7:54am

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.54
Rep Score: +16 / -1
Approval: +3,382
Gold Stars: 66
Quoted from fishcake63

lol so you not ad a bad cough before? did you ever take a test for a cough pre 2020 , covid exists bigtime but your double jabbed get from undrr your bed pal intercourse me its a cough

Yes I have had coughs before and thought nothing of it and deep down I knew it was only a cough but I could not have sat in that stand amongst my mariners friends some of which are vulnerable, I could not have taken my usual spot in the trust bar knowing I was in close contact to many more vulnerable people, and further more I could not attend a family do Sunday with all my grandkids present . So it was in my opinion the  RIGHT THING TO DO
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 17 - 20
Hagrid
August 29, 2021, 7:56am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.80
Rep Score: +49 / -21
Approval: +20,518
Gold Stars: 544
Quoted from crusty ole pie

Yes I have had coughs before and thought nothing of it and deep down I knew it was only a cough but I could not have sat in that stand amongst my mariners friends some of which are vulnerable, I could not have taken my usual spot in the trust bar knowing I was in close contact to many more vulnerable people, and further more I could not attend a family do Sunday with all my grandkids present . So it was in my opinion the  RIGHT THING TO DO

Dont have to justify yourself to those idiots. Good on you for thinking of others
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 18 - 20
Theimperialcoroner
August 29, 2021, 8:31am

Posts Per Day: 1.05
Rep Score: +47 / -4
Approval: +5,283
Gold Stars: 103
Quoted from fishcake63

You pillock

Batch, Crombie, Moore K, Wiggington, Cumming, Waters, Bonnyman, Ford, Emson, Drinkell, Whymark. Love you all, You are the reason I'm on here. You've had help from Todd, Handyside, Futcher P, Groves, Mendonca, Macca etc etc etc. Up The Mariners!!!!!!!!!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 19 - 20
3 Pages Prev 1 2 3 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Covid

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.