Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Top 7 League prediction.
Users Browsing Forum
AdSense, Baidu Spider and 251 Guests

Top 7 League prediction.

This thread currently has 2,418 views. Print
2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
sonofmadeleymariner
August 20, 2021, 3:55pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.89
Rep Score: +20 / -9
Approval: +1,451
Gold Stars: 37
At the minute I've not seen anything to suggest we will finish higher then 12th. Hopefully I'm wrong and it was just preseason being preseason, but I don't think we have to squad to challenge

I don't mind Roy Keane making £60,000 a week. I was making the same when I was playing. The only difference was I was printing my own - Mickey Thomas

The area you are trying to protect at corners is the goal - Chris Kamara

I once said Gazza's IQ was less than his shirt number and he asked me: What's an IQ? - George Best
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 11
Northbank Mariner
August 20, 2021, 5:01pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.75
Rep Score: +9 / -9
Approval: +7,533
Gold Stars: 172
Still think we have a great spine to the squad in Macca, Pearson, long-king, fox, Coke and Macatee, liking the wings in Sousa and Revan which I believe gives us every chance of getting comfortably into the top 7.
And funnily enough, although he normally can't hit a cows ar£e with a banjo, I've got a sneaky feeling LJL could suprise a few at this level and bag 10+ goals
Where I worry is strength in depth, the 2 young lads from Coventry and Wednesday are quite ready for the aggression and physicality of this league, Clifton still struggles to pass anything further 5 yards  accurately. Not seen Corocombe play so can't pass judgement yet.
So in summary, we have a decent starting 11but imo lack back ups...
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 11
2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Top 7 League prediction.

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.