3 Pages Prev 1 2 3 All Recommend Thread
Mayaman
May 28, 2021, 12:48pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.92
Rep Score: +8 / -1
Approval: +3,622
Gold Stars: 81
Whatever happened to the shoe shine guys from the 70's?  They were always well clued up on stuff happeningin the 'hood.  We could ask one of them.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 20 - 23
Withnail
May 28, 2021, 1:21pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.17
Rep Score: +6 / -2
Approval: +1,458
Gold Stars: 38
Funnily enough I was talking about Swindon's plight with some friends in the pub last night - we're not that far away.

One of the lads knows a few people in the game and at the club itself so I asked him if there's any chance they could be booted out the league. Now he's obviously not the oracle on all things Swindon, but his response was: "With Swindon, nothing would surprise me..."

Knowing our luck Swindon will be the only club chucked out so Sarfend get a reprieve yet we go straight to footballing hell. What will be will be.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 21 - 23
Poojah
May 28, 2021, 2:27pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.31
Rep Score: +77 / -12
Approval: +31,765
Gold Stars: 1,622
Quoted from buckstown
I know we’re all bored with no football until August but please! Next week someone will have seen Ronaldo and Omar having the all day breakfast in Morrison’s cafe

I once saw Darren Mansaram’s cóck in the bogs at the Baton Rouge. Not sure if that’s helpful to this discussion or not but I wanted to share my anecdote all the same.

A smooth sea never made a skillful mariner.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 22 - 23
cmackenzie4
May 28, 2021, 2:31pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 11.09
Rep Score: +131 / -10
Approval: +14,382
Gold Stars: 34
Quoted from moosey_club

I would normally be with you.......but.........this did come from a woman on the till at Tesco....pretty high on the Bentley scale of accuracy.

Easily post of the week, so funny this. 👌

Grimsby and proud!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 23 - 23
3 Pages Prev 1 2 3 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Rumour

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.