LouthMariner
April 27, 2021, 9:24pm
Coke Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.02
Rep Score: +1 / 0
Approval: +104
Gold Stars: 3
It's easy, it's us!!!!!

GTFC fans are the best fans in the land. We are the loudest, the proudest and the craziest. We are the 12th,13th and 14th man! We got our team promoted last time, not the board, it was us, the fans. That £100k, the away days and that performance at Wembley. I've been to all Town's Wembley appearances and hate the new Wembley as it has no atmosphere. But we had it rocking, that atmosphere was electric. In the stands, the concourse and even the services on the way down. I go back all the time and watch videos of that day, because it was one of the best days I've had watching Town. Not because we won, but because we, the fans, made it electric!

What we now need to do is get behind the new owners, Hurst, the backroom staff and the players next season and bring back the good times. We might actually win a few whilst we are at it.

See you all back at Blundell Park in August. UTM!!!
Logged Offline
Private Message
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › The Difference going forward

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.