Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › What's Green and Nasty.
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 277 Guests

What's Green and Nasty.

This thread currently has 4,078 views. Print
3 Pages Prev 1 2 3 All Recommend Thread
ska face
April 28, 2021, 6:20am

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.21
Rep Score: +60 / -14
Approval: +21,810
Gold Stars: 852
Quoted from 140067

I know you bigoted lot will not believe this, but I go to matches, with my cousin who has cerebral palsy, I don't know John personally but often on our way to our seats he asked if my cousin was OK. He spoke to us as a fellow supporter. After a while he'd just ask if we were OK, how were we, not knowing us. I saw him in a local supermarket he came over to say hi, how was I doing, in the first lockdown. OK so that's as far as it went but he was genuine to me.
Now it's all gone Pete Tong,  John Fenty has probably been in charge in our most challenging times, and, probably without doubt our least successful chairman.
Now we have a chance of change a way forward. I believe John Fenty had the club at heart when he became major shareholder.
I am gutted tonight. UTM.

Even after all that’s gone on, all that he’s done this season alone and the way he’s acted ONLY in his own self interest, STILL people defend him.

Absolutely beyond fúcking words.
Private Message
Reply: 20 - 25
DB
April 28, 2021, 6:29am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 15.38
Rep Score: +13 / -13
Approval: +4,055
Gold Stars: 391
Quoted from 140067

I know you bigoted lot will not believe this, but I go to matches, with my cousin who has cerebral palsy, I don't know John personally but often on our way to our seats he asked if my cousin was OK. He spoke to us as a fellow supporter. After a while he'd just ask if we were OK, how were we, not knowing us. I saw him in a local supermarket he came over to say hi, how was I doing, in the first lockdown. OK so that's as far as it went but he was genuine to me.
Now it's all gone Pete Tong,  John Fenty has probably been in charge in our most challenging times, and, probably without doubt our least successful chairman.
Now we have a chance of change a way forward. I believe John Fenty had the club at heart when he became major shareholder.
I am gutted tonight. UTM.

Hitler was genuine to Chamberlain until he invaded Poland, and the world found out what he was!

You can please some of the forumites some of the time but not all the forumites all of the time
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 21 - 25
TAGG
April 28, 2021, 7:34am

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.93
Rep Score: +26 / -27
Approval: +2,938
Gold Stars: 126
Quoted from denni266
I think its a sad state when fans argue to the point of calling eachother. i dont know Yoda or the Don , but its not just these two that dont see eye to eye . We are all upset and possibly raging in side , i know i am but, christ on a bike . I gave up local football because i saw players who had grown up together from todlers fighting and argueing over a missed pass , That did it for me , So come on all town fans  agree to disagree  by all means but that should be the line not to be crossed

It's the Fenty affect

In his three stints as Grimsby Town manager spanning over 10 years the club was never relegated and he also guided them to three promotions.
Only 14 managers have reached 1,000 matches in charge of a Football League team by 1998 and Buckley is one of them.
GOD
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 22 - 25
WayneBurnettsJockstrap
April 28, 2021, 7:46am

Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.77
Rep Score: +10 / -2
Approval: +876
Gold Stars: 123
In answer to the original question, there are at least 2 answers.

What's green and nasty?

1) Blundell Park pitch
2) the money in Fenty's pocket
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 23 - 25
April 28, 2021, 9:59am
Guest User
Quoted from aldi_01
Club at heart? Really? You still buy that balderdash...seriously, people are flipping stupid. So he said hello to you and asked how your brother or whatever is, brilliant.

Christ; the girl private has been receiving free sample packages from me for nigh on 5 years, he’s been told to his face both calmly and somewhat aggressively what I, along with many fans think of him...I sadly had to work for the council for a short time, he said hello to me and attended an event I organised...it doesn’t relinquish him of all accountability for once again taking this club in to the mire. For making this club a laughing stock. For stealing 200k, for peddling his nonsense and attempting to feather his own nest...

Give me a break, the mans a girl private.

I said when he first became major shareholder. Seduced by the dark side. Who formed club 2000. Wasn't Pulp.
Reply: 24 - 25
April 28, 2021, 10:05am
Guest User
In answer to the original question, there are at least 2 answers.

What's green and nasty?

1) Blundell Park pitch
2) the money in Fenty's pocket

Ha ha.
Reply: 25 - 25
3 Pages Prev 1 2 3 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › What's Green and Nasty.

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.