1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Perkins
April 26, 2021, 5:51pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.29
Rep Score: +15 / -8
Approval: +1,986
Gold Stars: 7
Went to the Club Shop earlier today, picked up my season ticket swipe card, pity there's only one home game left and i cant use it. Nice idea though, a momento of a thouroughly $hit season. Oh, and a free calender featuring players who have hardly played or who are no longer with us.
Bargain.

Logged Offline
Private Message
LH
April 26, 2021, 8:20pm

Posts Per Day: 1.92
Rep Score: +30 / -13
Approval: +18,601
Gold Stars: 177
I need to go in and get mine. Another completely useless bit of Town memorablia to add to my collection of completely useless Town memorabilia.
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 3
Cayman_mariner
April 26, 2021, 8:38pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.14
Rep Score: +10 / 0
Approval: +483
Gold Stars: 3
Quoted from Perkins
Went to the Club Shop earlier today, picked up my season ticket swipe card, pity there's only one home game left and i cant use it. Nice idea though, a momento of a thouroughly $hit season. Oh, and a free calender featuring players who have hardly played or who are no longer with us.
Bargain.

You should get the calendar signed by the outgoing board after the meeting on May 5th.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 3
Knut Anders Fosters Voles
April 26, 2021, 8:49pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.84
Rep Score: +24 / -1
Approval: +8,832
Gold Stars: 556
Quoted from Cayman_mariner

You should get the calendar signed by the outgoing board after the meeting on May 5th.

I’d be sceptical about asking the outgoing Board to sign anything May related.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 3
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Season Tickets

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.