Fillipe Noche
April 1, 2021, 11:00am
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.61
Rep Score: +3 / -21
Approval: -5,112
Gold Stars: 103
Quoted from HertsGTFC

I may be wrong but was Clive Nates at Sincil Bank every second weekend before he took over at Lincoln, did he work with all of their current board previously?

Much of what you’ve posted above is completely irrelevant.

I’m not talking about whether the three are working well with Flem and Wraithy etc.

I’m alluding to what history the three have of working with each other? These guys are, or were about to get into bed with each other financially. The main driver for that was Tom Schutes, the very man behind all things regeneration

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 31
Mandy Dunnit vs Hettie
April 1, 2021, 11:00am

Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.10
Rep Score: +8 / 0
Approval: +1,482
Gold Stars: 16
Everything Nosh posts is irrelevant. He’s an attention-seeking troll getting off on pretending to be Philip May, now how desperately sad is that?! Ignore him.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 31
GollyGTFC
April 1, 2021, 11:12am

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.69
Rep Score: +19 / -11
Approval: +6,066
Gold Stars: 359
Quoted from Fillipe Noche

I’m not talking about whether the three are working well with Flem and Wraithy etc.

I’m alluding to what history the three have of working with each other? These guys are, or were about to get into bed with each other financially. The main driver for that was Tom Schutes, the very man behind all things regeneration

Firstly it's Tom Shutes. No C in his surname.

Secondly, he might have been the most prominent person when the takeover story first broke in August 2019 but I have never seen anything to make me think he was the "main driver". I was lead to believe he was the one tasked with negotiating with Fenty.

If that is true it seems strange that the one from the consortium who has dealt with Fenty most is flat out refusing to have him remain at the club. Almost like Shutes thinks that Fenty is a (insert your own expletive here).
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 12 - 31
Fillipe Noche
April 1, 2021, 11:22am
Table Wine Drinker
Quoted from GollyGTFC

Firstly it's Tom Shutes. No C in his surname.

Secondly, he might have been the most prominent person when the takeover story first broke in August 2019 but I have never seen anything to make me think he was the "main driver". I was lead to believe he was the one tasked with negotiating with Fenty.

If that is true it seems strange that the one from the consortium who has dealt with Fenty most is flat out refusing to have him remain at the club. Almost like Shutes thinks that Fenty is a (insert your own expletive here).

Clearly the irony of me spelling it as Schutes was lost on you
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 31
Northbank Mariner
April 1, 2021, 11:23am
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.75
Rep Score: +9 / -9
Approval: +7,533
Gold Stars: 172
Is it just me or is everyone kind of had enough of FN doing all he can to big up JF and belittle the consortium?..
However you put it, spin it, twist it JSF has truly ruined this club, no ifs, buts or maybes, he's f@cked it up, end of!!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 14 - 31
Humbercod
April 1, 2021, 11:26am
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.15
Rep Score: +9 / -9
Approval: -3,503
Gold Stars: 82
4 good question’s to be fair!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 15 - 31
Fillipe Noche
April 1, 2021, 11:54am
Table Wine Drinker
Quoted from Humbercod
4 good question’s to be fair!

Thank you

I’ve remained pragmatic about the consortium takeover all along. When we all started discussing this months ago, I was asking some well thought out questions that needed considering. Devils advocate so to speak. Many of which I’ve seen before in practice, dealing with acquisitions and mergers in business law.

Let’s hope everything works out as everyone would hope hey.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 16 - 31
male private Nale
April 1, 2021, 12:18pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.35
Rep Score: +3 / -2
Approval: -925
Gold Stars: 136
urine off noche
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 17 - 31
TownSNAFU5
April 1, 2021, 12:26pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.13
Rep Score: +30 / -21
Approval: +6,907
Gold Stars: 42
I am in the ABF camp.  Anyone but Fenty.  I prefer the devil I don’t know than the devil I do know.

The last 17 years have not exactly been a picnic have they?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 18 - 31
DB
April 1, 2021, 12:37pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 15.38
Rep Score: +13 / -13
Approval: +4,056
Gold Stars: 391
Everything Nosh posts is irrelevant. He’s an attention-seeking troll getting off on pretending to be Philip May, now how desperately sad is that?! Ignore him.

Well my friend we've had a couple of pops at each other, and for your post you get my gold star.

You can please some of the forumites some of the time but not all the forumites all of the time
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 19 - 31
4 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Consortium Questions

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.