Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 283 Guests

1,312 - Well One πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

This thread currently has 4,408 views. Print
3 Pages Prev 1 2 3 All Recommend Thread
March 25, 2021, 11:35am
Guest User
Quoted from Fillipe Noche

Yeah 3 watched the majority of the game before we was joined by my partner for the rest of the game.

Can’t believe some ot the blocks that were being made in the box in the last few minutes. It was a real nail biter

Fillipe really.
Reply: 20 - 29
March 25, 2021, 11:46am
Guest User
I have a confession to make. I have watched every game on ifollow and paid for them all, that is until Tuesdsy. I didn't pay for it........no my best mate had already paid for game but sadly his partners father died. He thought it was best to be comforting her. I usually pay 1/2 hrs before kickoff. My mate sent me his login details. Does this rule me out of being a true supporter?
Reply: 21 - 29
lee65
March 25, 2021, 11:48am
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.36
Rep Score: +13 / 0
Approval: +2,486
Gold Stars: 10
So we get the income for 812 of those then I think? (home side first 500 of away subscription?), worth about Β£6800
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 22 - 29
BlackandWhiteBarmy2
March 25, 2021, 11:53am
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.29
Rep Score: +5 / 0
Approval: +1,022
Gold Stars: 59
Quoted from Fillipe Noche
You lot do make me laugh, suggesting I have sort of inside information because I posted how many GTFC fans purchased the iFollow game. Hilarious

I started this thread immediately after I saw that the club had published on its official social network, how many fans subscribed. You planks πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Priceless

Hands up if any of you feel like a right royal Wally now

Not me. I'm more concerned how many fans didn't purchase the iFollow game but still managed to watch it, or part of it. Are they still classed as real fans?

And when you fall back into the mud it hurts a lot.
No! None of it was true, none of those things we thought we could see existed at all.
All that was really there was still more misery

Emile Zola
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 23 - 29
DB
March 25, 2021, 1:07pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 15.39
Rep Score: +13 / -13
Approval: +4,055
Gold Stars: 391
Quoted from GrimExile

Well I don’t, I just asked a simple question because I had no idea how on earth you knew. Simple as that, end of.

To you and me and most on The Fishy you ask what you thought was a simple question and required a really easy answer.

Unfortunately, and no disrespect to you at all, you failed to realise it was FN to whom you asked the question. You asked, "Out of interest". What you didn't say was who's interest, yours, mine, other Fishy members, or FN's interest.

This to the 'legal' mind of FN must have caused him confusion. You do however have to wonder how this priceless wally had to answer in the manner he did to your simple question. He must be lonely and seeks attention.

You can please some of the forumites some of the time but not all the forumites all of the time
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 24 - 29
rancido
March 25, 2021, 1:17pm

Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.26
Rep Score: +41 / -10
Approval: +6,660
Gold Stars: 102
Quoted from GrimExile

Out of interest how do you know that 1,312 (of which I was one!!) people paid our Β£10 to watch the game?  

In the posters defence he never said the 1,312 who watched had all paid Β£10.

The Future is Black & White.
"The commonest thing on this planet is not water , as some people believe, but stupidity ". Frank Zappa
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 25 - 29
GrimExile
March 25, 2021, 2:54pm
Live in Bucks born and bred in Grimsby.
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.15
Rep Score: +6 / 0
Approval: +1,281
Gold Stars: 36
Quoted from DB

To you and me and most on The Fishy you ask what you thought was a simple question and required a really easy answer.

Unfortunately, and no disrespect to you at all, you failed to realise it was FN to whom you asked the question. You asked, "Out of interest". What you didn't say was who's interest, yours, mine, other Fishy members, or FN's interest.
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

This to the 'legal' mind of FN must have caused him confusion. You do however have to wonder how this priceless wally had to answer in the manner he did to your simple question. He must be lonely and seeks attention.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 26 - 29
GrimExile
March 25, 2021, 2:55pm
Live in Bucks born and bred in Grimsby.
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.15
Rep Score: +6 / 0
Approval: +1,281
Gold Stars: 36
Quoted from DB

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 27 - 29
Fillipe Noche
March 25, 2021, 3:10pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.61
Rep Score: +3 / -21
Approval: -5,112
Gold Stars: 103
Quoted from rancido

In the posters defence he never said the 1,312 who watched had all paid Β£10.

It’s the number of match subscribers that purchased the game through the GTFC IFollow facility.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 28 - 29
Morris Minor
March 25, 2021, 3:18pm

Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.22
Rep Score: +0 / -5
Approval: -606
Gold Stars: 12
Very difficult to tell how many watch the game.
i-follow know how many people paid the Β£10 for the game, however, a few of them will be the IPTV sites buying it for their 'members'.
On a full matchday they have all 46 games available for streaming so, obviously, not everybody will watch GTFC but I would guess at least as many again watch the 'pirated' stream.
You pays your money and makes your choice!
UTM
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 29 - 29
3 Pages Prev 1 2 3 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › 1,312 - Well One πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.