1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
It Bites
March 16, 2021, 8:46am
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.46
Rep Score: +4 / -10
Approval: +2,217
Gold Stars: 266
Grimsby Town FC has far too many people who are in this bracket . It runs very deep inside the club . So deep infact that if you go on twitter you can publicly see people with a strong association with the club doing it now. How do you expect the club to move forward with these Victims associated with the club ? . Stop blaming someone for a tackle 15 years ago, a manager for shouting too loud on the touchline , a player for using gamesmanship . It's all a bit desperate tbh . Move forward , don't dwell on the past and who knows the club's fortunes may change
Private Message
DB
March 16, 2021, 12:43pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 15.39
Rep Score: +13 / -13
Approval: +4,055
Gold Stars: 391
Don't do twitter so please explain what the thread is about. Who are the victims and who are to blame.

You can please some of the forumites some of the time but not all the forumites all of the time
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 5
ska face
March 16, 2021, 1:14pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.21
Rep Score: +60 / -14
Approval: +21,810
Gold Stars: 852
Quoted from It Bites
Grimsby Town FC has far too many people who are in this bracket . It runs very deep inside the club . So deep infact that if you go on twitter you can publicly see people with a strong association with the club doing it now. How do you expect the club to move forward with these Victims associated with the club ? . Stop blaming someone for a tackle 15 years ago, a manager for shouting too loud on the touchline , a player for using gamesmanship . It's all a bit desperate tbh . Move forward , don't dwell on the past and who knows the club's fortunes may change

Up until the pandemic, the current board had spent 18 years blaming every single problem on the collapse of ITV Digital in 2002. There is no bigger proponent of the “blame” and “victim hood” culture than John Shelton Fenty, and this toxic culture drips down.

Glad he’s getting jettisoned for a group of winners with a decent mentality in a matter of days.

Private Message
Reply: 2 - 5
KingstonMariner
March 16, 2021, 6:12pm
Meths Drinker
Posts Per Day: 6.04
Rep Score: +42 / -11
Approval: +23,440
Gold Stars: 218
"It's the fans' fault we're in a mess."

Through the door there came familiar laughter,
I saw your face and heard you call my name.
Oh my friend we're older but no wiser,
For in our hearts the dreams are still the same.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 5
Bristol Mariner
March 16, 2021, 6:21pm

Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.25
Rep Score: +11 / -5
Approval: +2,877
Gold Stars: 79
Only one person to blame it’s not rocket science

GTFC Exile, Bristol Mariners
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 5
KingstonMariner
March 16, 2021, 6:49pm
Meths Drinker
Posts Per Day: 6.04
Rep Score: +42 / -11
Approval: +23,440
Gold Stars: 218
Quoted from Bristol Mariner
Only one person to blame it’s not rocket science

So not Werner von Braun's fault then. Give us another clue?  

Through the door there came familiar laughter,
I saw your face and heard you call my name.
Oh my friend we're older but no wiser,
For in our hearts the dreams are still the same.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 5
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Victim and blame

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.