Reply: 20 - 25
crusty ole pie
February 14, 2021, 1:35pm

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.54
Rep Score: +16 / -1
Approval: +3,382
Gold Stars: 66

A board for the Mariners Trust; a place for all fans to post ideas/feedback/thoughts, and chat with Trust Board members.

If only the greenies can post a thread than how can fans post ideas and thoughts ?.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 21 - 25
dapperz fun pub
February 14, 2021, 1:43pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.59
Rep Score: +37 / -6
Approval: +10,056
Gold Stars: 84
Quoted from crusty ole pie

A board for the Mariners Trust; a place for all fans to post ideas/feedback/thoughts, and chat with Trust Board members.

If only the greenies can post a thread than how can fans post ideas and thoughts ?.

Exactly my thoughts
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 22 - 25
lew chaterleys lover
February 14, 2021, 1:44pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.07
Rep Score: +30 / -10
Approval: +10,780
Gold Stars: 237

I looked up the "mission statement" of said Trust.

"Our goal is to listen to all supporters of GTFC and ensure their views are represented and heard.."

Funny that, as most Trust members on here seem to think only the members of the Trusts opinions count, being a member-only organisation with all its rules and regulations and voting procedures. I have being going to BP for 60 years and more and have been a season ticket holder for donkey's years and have never been asked about anything by the Trust.

I think like everything else, that mission statement is just a box-ticking exercise.
Private Message
Reply: 23 - 25
barralad
February 14, 2021, 4:51pm
Mariners Trust
Posts Per Day: 2.31
Rep Score: +85 / -22
Approval: +9,299
Gold Stars: 127

It was originally designed to meet the identified need for somewhere other than the website to read stuff from the Trust via a vis the AGM detail which triggered off the whole course of events.
However I've asked Rob to open up the site do that Fishy members can post ideas etc. It should be live within a couple of hours.
Please be aware that I don't live on here and will reply to queries etc when I can but it will NOT be along the same timescale as the Trust website.

The aim of argument or discussion should not be victory but progress.

Joseph Joubert.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 24 - 25
1mickylyons
February 15, 2021, 1:54am
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.53
Rep Score: +42 / -14
Approval: +9,388
Gold Stars: 56
Quoted from barralad

It was originally designed to meet the identified need for somewhere other than the website to read stuff from the Trust via a vis the AGM detail which triggered off the whole course of events.
However I've asked Rob to open up the site do that Fishy members can post ideas etc. It should be live within a couple of hours.
Please be aware that I don't live on here and will reply to queries etc when I can but it will NOT be along the same timescale as the Trust website.

Get your finger out laddie
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 25 - 25
3 Pages Prev 1 2 3 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Mariners Trust Section

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.