psgmariner
February 9, 2021, 11:57am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.69
Rep Score: +39 / -15
Approval: +5,480
Gold Stars: 33
Quoted from fishboyUTM

I didn't like him. But I'm not sure why. He was a Scunt which is probably a big reason, but it wasn't his fault some clown signed him when he should have been drawing his pension. He was 40 wasn't he? A ridiculous age, especially for an outfield player.

What did he do to annoy so many?

Gave away a stupid penalty showboating in our area plus an all round wrong un

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-york-north-yorkshire-40953098

Private Message
Reply: 20 - 25
ginnywings
February 9, 2021, 11:58am

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.02
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +56,153
Gold Stars: 548
Quoted from fishboyUTM

I didn't like him. But I'm not sure why. He was a Scunt which is probably a big reason, but it wasn't his fault some clown signed him when he should have been drawing his pension. He was 40 wasn't he? A ridiculous age, especially for an outfield player.

What did he do to annoy so many?

Nothing, literally.

Was like playing with ten men.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 21 - 25
Nutsy
February 9, 2021, 1:46pm
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.17
Rep Score: +4 / -1
Approval: +158
Gold Stars: 5
TBF as 'experienced defenders' go, Nathan Clarke has to be up there as one of the worst... the absolute opposite of Danny Collins
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 22 - 25
Son of Cod
February 9, 2021, 1:53pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.92
Rep Score: +8 / 0
Approval: +5,331
Gold Stars: 196
Quoted from psgmariner

At 1-1 as well and then proceeded to trudge off at snail's pace when he got subbed off with us 3-1 down. He was also ridiculously anti-Town on almost every single TV appearance I saw him do. Would like to extend my gratitude to his missus for taking one for the team and ensuring that orange faced twit was taken off the telly.

Up there with Challinor, Gunning, Bishop and Danny Wright in the top tier of girl privates we've had the displeasure of watching this side of the millennium.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 23 - 25
tashee69
February 9, 2021, 2:01pm

Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.32
Rep Score: +28 / -4
Approval: +970
Gold Stars: 23
Quoted from psgmariner

Also, when interviewed on radio, he used to occasionally have a comment to make, always remember the comment about at least Scunthorpe don’t have to take their team talks on the football pitch.

Baldrick ! The only impression you can do is that of a man with no talent !!
GTFC team 09/10 - Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick.
Private Message
Reply: 24 - 25
February 9, 2021, 4:03pm
Guest User
Quoted from WOZOFGRIMSBY

But for every great one, you get an absolute tw@t like beagrie

I remember seeing the fat fecker at BP one afternoon, he didn't move more than 10 yards either side of the centre line.  Everyone was shouting, "Get Beagrie off".

Reply: 25 - 25
3 Pages Prev 1 2 3 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Joel Lynch

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.