MuddyWaters
February 3, 2021, 12:33pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.60
Rep Score: +48 / -24
Approval: +32,288
Gold Stars: 236
Quoted from SomeSanity

It has nothing to do with JM.  He didn't edit the video and certainly didn't post it. Another prime example of shite people doing PR. Nothing that comes out of this club is aesthetically pleasing and boarder on cringe. Straight out the Dale Ladson interview playbook.

It has everything to do with him. He's the club captain and has been first choice keeper nearly since the day he walked through the door. I'm not saying he hasn't been a great servant but this is buck stupid - both by him and whoever put it together.
Private Message
Reply: 30 - 42
zorro_is_a_Mariner
February 3, 2021, 1:11pm

Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.58
Rep Score: +30 / -6
Approval: +1,369
Gold Stars: 4
Who cares what he says, people seem to want to get offended or bothered about anything at the moment.

Gtfc all the way
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 31 - 42
headingly_mariner
February 3, 2021, 1:26pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.98
Rep Score: +34 / -21
Approval: +10,394
Gold Stars: 124
As if people are sat fretting about this. Bigger issues surely. He’ll be in the team or he won’t.
I thought the new lad might be here as cover but hearing him say he had 7 clean sheets in 11 games under Hurst might mean otherwise.
Let’s not make a big deal out of absolutely nothing though.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 32 - 42
oochiad
February 3, 2021, 2:10pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.62
Rep Score: +9 / -3
Approval: +3,724
Gold Stars: 28
I’m not fretting about it but in context of our club captain behaving like this sums us up to be honest.......
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 33 - 42
willows fc
February 3, 2021, 6:18pm
Coke Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.01
Approval: +12
Maybe he’s just having a laugh at training an not expecting it to actually make it out to be viewed by the fans. I’d be surprised if he’s dropped on Saturday tbh. Not saying he wouldn’t deserve it but I think we owe him a little more gratitude. He’s been a great servant for the club an hopefully with the new lad pushing him he will find his top form... if not then the new lad will get his chance an make his claim on the No1 spot.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 34 - 42
Swansea_Mariner
February 3, 2021, 6:32pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.61
Rep Score: +22 / -3
Approval: +6,474
Gold Stars: 63
Honestly I don't think it's got anything to do with gratitude, I mean I'm a big fan of his ability, but he needs dropping, he's totally out of form.

The new guy will have come in to play and given that Hurst gave him so many starts while on loan with him previously I expect and hope he goes straight into the line up.

Places are  there to be won and lost. Macca has done enough to lose his at the moment.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 35 - 42
Honestjhonsbankbalance
February 3, 2021, 6:57pm
Shandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.04
Approval: +78
Gold Stars: 1
Seen james mac jogging tonight he said if anyone's got a problem he'll have a one on one after training on Bradley pitches he will leather you in his goalie gloves on
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 36 - 42
The Yard Dog
February 3, 2021, 9:14pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.43
Rep Score: +14 / -2
Approval: +3,516
Gold Stars: 74
Spatted his dummy out when Henderson came here, and he will again when dropped again.

We need a goalkeeper, not a shot stopper.

Pep dropped England's number one, Hurst needs to drop Town's number one.

Tough decision, but needs doing.

UTM
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 37 - 42
joe56
February 3, 2021, 9:21pm
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.07
Rep Score: +5 / 0
Approval: +476
Gold Stars: 3
I really don’t get some of the comments on this and other threads. We’ve been on a terrible run. Most supporters (including the majority here on The Fishy) have been calling for loads of new signings during the transfer window. After a slow start,  Paul Hurst has delivered what is virtually a new team of players who, without exception, have good credentials. And guess what? Fishy posters are arguing that a number of them should simply provide cover for players who have been struggling for weeks.  I should have thought that all, or most, would go straight into the starting eleven. We simply haven’t got time to be easing them in over 3 or 4 games via the bench. I’m sure that if any are carrying injuries that preclude them from hitting the ground running, Paul wouldn’t have signed them in the first place.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 38 - 42
The_Laughing_Mariner
February 3, 2021, 11:30pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.47
Rep Score: +17 / -5
Approval: +1,047
Gold Stars: 10
as an amateur actor, I say "Much Ado about Nothing"

<'(((((<

When I was a little boy
I asked my daddy what would i be
would I be United, would i be Leeds
Here's what he said to me

Oh Grimsby Grimsby
Whatever will be will be
You'll follow then faithfully
Oh Grimsby Grimsby

Tell me Mam me Mam
I dont want no tea no tea
I'm watching the Grimsby
Tell me Mam me mam
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 39 - 42
5 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Jake Eastwood welcome video

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.