moosey_club
January 24, 2021, 8:04pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.70
Rep Score: +69 / -22
Approval: +20,321
Gold Stars: 229
Quoted from DB

Apart from a tweet, commented on here, from Tom'o we've heard nothing from the 3 Amigos. There is no plan B, because we don't know plan A. Some sort of positive statement would be good. They said something like they want to involve the fans so TALK TO US.

i understand that but.....as they dont actually own fck all yet and have no power whatsoever then maybe they are keeping zipped until it all actually goes through.....if it does goes through....that is.  
The longer it goes i am getting less confident that it actually will happen.

2023/24 DLWDDWDLLLWDLLLLWDDDWDLLWLDLLDWDDWLLDWLWLWL but not NLN 😁
2022/23LDWDWWDWLLDWWDLLLDLWLLWLWLLWDDLDWWDDDLLWDWLWLW
2021/22 WDWWWWDLWWWWLLLWLLDLWLLWWDWWWLWDLWWDWWWDLWD play offs WWW Promoted 🥳
2020/21  LLDWWLDLDWLWLLLDLWLLDLLDLLLWLLLDDDDWDDDLWLWLWL .. hello darkness my old friend
2019/20  WDLDWWLDLWWLLLDLDLDLDDWWDLLWDDWWL WLLW - ended
2018/19  LWDDLLLLLLWWDWLLLWDWLWWWWLLLLWWWWDLLLDDLLDLWLW Hello Scunny  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 14
forza ivano
January 24, 2021, 8:33pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 2.46
Rep Score: +72 / -20
Approval: +15,285
Gold Stars: 266
Quoted from moosey_club

i understand that but.....as they dont actually own fck all yet and have no power whatsoever then maybe they are keeping zipped until it all actually goes through.....if it does goes through....that is.  
The longer it goes i am getting less confident that it actually will happen.

i'm told it's progressing ok. Fingers crossed that state of affairs will continue and if so i'd expect to be hearing the news we all want in the next couple of weeks, given Tony Butcher's timescale when he spoke to Radio Humberside
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 14
TownSNAFU5
January 24, 2021, 8:51pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.13
Rep Score: +30 / -21
Approval: +6,907
Gold Stars: 42
Yes, would be very hard to get out of NL (again).  As in most things in life, it is much easier to prevent something happening than dealing with the consequences afterwards.

Oh wait, ................we don’t do that.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 14
Azimuth
January 24, 2021, 9:07pm
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.18
Rep Score: +3 / -4
Approval: +709
Gold Stars: 61
Quoted from oochiad
The consortium surely have a plan B for if we get relegated, otherwise they wouldn’t be investing as it’s a risk to far with this team of headless chickens to stay up. We won’t fold as a club I’m sure of that in non league........god forbid we end up there.

I would take an actual Plan A, we havnt had one since our promotion back to the league.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 14
moosey_club
January 24, 2021, 9:19pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.70
Rep Score: +69 / -22
Approval: +20,321
Gold Stars: 229
Quoted from forza ivano

i'm told it's progressing ok. Fingers crossed that state of affairs will continue and if so i'd expect to be hearing the news we all want in the next couple of weeks, given Tony Butcher's timescale when he spoke to Radio Humberside

i  hope you have a good source. I have zero optimism left in the club/ board/ EFL to even dare to believe its going to complete.  

2023/24 DLWDDWDLLLWDLLLLWDDDWDLLWLDLLDWDDWLLDWLWLWL but not NLN 😁
2022/23LDWDWWDWLLDWWDLLLDLWLLWLWLLWDDLDWWDDDLLWDWLWLW
2021/22 WDWWWWDLWWWWLLLWLLDLWLLWWDWWWLWDLWWDWWWDLWD play offs WWW Promoted 🥳
2020/21  LLDWWLDLDWLWLLLDLWLLDLLDLLLWLLLDDDDWDDDLWLWLWL .. hello darkness my old friend
2019/20  WDLDWWLDLWWLLLDLDLDLDDWWDLLWDDWWL WLLW - ended
2018/19  LWDDLLLLLLWWDWLLLWDWLWWWWLLLLWWWWDLLLDDLLDLWLW Hello Scunny  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 14 - 14
2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › The boardroom

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.