Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Who is leaving the Board?
Users Browsing Forum
AdSense, Googlebot and 278 Guests

Who is leaving the Board?

This thread currently has 2,825 views. Print
2 Pages 1 2 Next All Recommend Thread
WayneBurnettsJockstrap
December 29, 2020, 9:52pm

Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.77
Rep Score: +10 / -2
Approval: +878
Gold Stars: 123
I wonder how many of the current Board will up sticks and resign their position?

The same with shareholders. How many will sell up to the Holy Trinity, after their offer to buy shares from anyone who wants out?

I reckon none and none. They would be a fool to. If all we are expecting is to go up and up under their new tenure and business acumen, then share prices should hopefully begin the rise in value again.
Logged Offline
Private Message
davmariner
December 29, 2020, 9:54pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.21
Rep Score: +37 / -11
Approval: +4,970
Gold Stars: 79
They should all go to allow for fresh leadership and direction.

Up The Mariners!
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 14
forza ivano
December 29, 2020, 9:56pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 2.46
Rep Score: +72 / -20
Approval: +15,284
Gold Stars: 266
I wonder how many of the current Board will up sticks and resign their position?

The same with shareholders. How many will sell up to the Holy Trinity, after their offer to buy shares from anyone who wants out?

I reckon none and none. They would be a fool to. If all we are expecting is to go up and up under their new tenure and business acumen, then share prices should hopefully begin the rise in value again.

think they will have a clear out.these people are top drawer businessmen, they won't be leaving one of their assets in the hands of small town accountants and race horse trainers..
i think you might see a major shareholder playing more of a role than he has done for several years,.
i'm also told that new investment will be coming in, from both 1 or 2 former investors plus some new faces
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 14
lew chaterleys lover
December 29, 2020, 9:56pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.07
Rep Score: +30 / -10
Approval: +10,774
Gold Stars: 237

They all need to go. A complete clean sweep.
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 14
Pontooner
December 29, 2020, 10:03pm
Shandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.01
Rep Score: +2 / 0
Approval: +186

Don't know about them resigning, but any of the current lot that appear to be missing their moral compass should be ejected. Could be a few empty seats then.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 14
Hagrid
December 29, 2020, 10:05pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.80
Rep Score: +49 / -21
Approval: +20,517
Gold Stars: 544
All of them. Get the load of nodding churchill dogs gone
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 14
jamesgtfc
December 29, 2020, 10:10pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.16
Rep Score: +20 / -5
Approval: +13,041
Gold Stars: 190
I've a feeling they will walk in with about 20% each having bought shares from Parker too. If Day and the other puppets have any sense, they will resign before they are kicked out.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 14
GrimRob
December 29, 2020, 10:46pm

Posts Per Day: 2.11
Rep Score: +76 / -34
Approval: +13,452
Gold Stars: 115
Doesn't it need some sort of EGM to formallly replace them?

'Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.  
~ Alfred Lord Tennyson

Logged Offline
Site Private Message Skype
Reply: 7 - 14
ginnywings
December 29, 2020, 10:46pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.02
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +56,153
Gold Stars: 548

Resign? You jest right?

They have about 2 bobs worth of shares between them.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 14
jamesgtfc
December 29, 2020, 11:18pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.16
Rep Score: +20 / -5
Approval: +13,041
Gold Stars: 190
Quoted from GrimRob
Doesn't it need some sort of EGM to formallly replace them?

Yes it does but if they walk in with 20% each they can call the EGM and vote everything in their favour.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 14
2 Pages 1 2 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Who is leaving the Board?

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.