Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Consortiums latest offer
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 235 Guests

Is the latest consortium offer for real
Yes I believe it’s a real offer (88 votes)
80.73%
No it’s an elaborate hoax wind up (4 votes)
3.67%
I’m really not sure (17 votes)
15.60%
109 Votes Total
You must login or register to be allowed to participate in this poll
Voting in this poll has ended.

Consortiums latest offer

This thread currently has 3,965 views. Print
3 Pages Prev 1 2 3 Next All Recommend Thread
Marinerz93
December 28, 2020, 6:09pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.56
Rep Score: +89 / -11
Approval: +6,292
Gold Stars: 1
Quoted from AussieMariner
So who exactly are you Mr Noche?
You joined the forum today and already have 58 posts.
Most authentic new posters have the grace to introduce themselves - you know, a bit of background, why a Mariner etc, essentially some basic credentials for posting on a football club forum.
Or maybe, just maybe, you have an agenda rather than a genuine interest.
Pray tell.......

Careful he'll end up telling you to shut up.  

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 21
Poojah
December 28, 2020, 6:10pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.26
Rep Score: +76 / -11
Approval: +29,885
Gold Stars: 1,527
Most authentic new posters have the grace to introduce themselves - you know, a bit of background, why a Mariner etc, essentially some basic credentials for posting on a football club forum.
Pray tell.......

He’s trolling, nothing more, nothing less. Not even Philip Day would be stupid enough to come on here spouting nonsense under a pseudonym so easily workable back to his real name.

This is just someone trying to look like they’re trying not to look like Philip Day. Rather sad, but there you go.

A smooth sea never made a skillful mariner.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 21
ginnywings
December 28, 2020, 6:12pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.02
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +56,153
Gold Stars: 548
Quoted from Poojah

He’s trolling, nothing more, nothing less. Not even Philip Day would be stupid enough to come on here spouting nonsense under a pseudonym so easily workable back to his real name.

This is just someone trying to look like they’re trying not to look like Philip Day. Rather sad, but there you go.

Agreed. Well informed but a troll.

Yawn!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 21
AussieMariner
December 28, 2020, 6:15pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.34
Rep Score: +13 / -4
Approval: +2,076
Gold Stars: 31
Quoted from Poojah

Yeah, just thought I’d call it out
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 21
IlkleyMariner
December 28, 2020, 6:16pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.56
Rep Score: +12 / -1
Approval: +3,034
Gold Stars: 69
Don’t feed the troll
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 14 - 21
Fillipe Noche
December 28, 2020, 6:21pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.61
Rep Score: +3 / -21
Approval: -5,112
Gold Stars: 103
Pray tell.......

Who I am is not important. Well no more important than anyone else on this message board who hide behind made up screen names

I’m just a supporter just like the majority of people in here.

I’m not a director of the club. I’m not an employee of the club. I don’t know John Fenty or Phillip Day personally, and my strings aren’t pulled by them

I don’t usually contribute to this type of thing. But all of the news and social network got the better of me and do I thought I’d pop by and see what all the excitement is about.

To be honest I find some of the stuff being written quite alarming and unbelievable. Some people have too much time on their hands. Like I’ve had today on a bank holiday in Tier 3 lockdown.

Some people are really really questionable in their approach. I find some people’s attacks on JF beyond caring for their club. And now to PD too, who was recently treated with high regard for his openness and well articulated interviews. People like Lloyd Griffith take things beyond personal to hateful and hurtful intent. It’s horrible
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 15 - 21
Swansea_Mariner
December 28, 2020, 6:22pm
Whiskey Drinker
Rep Score: +22 / -3
Approval: +6,474
Gold Stars: 63
Quoted from Fillipe Noche
Why would anybody wish to close down a thread where the vast majority of people are nailing their colours to the mast that they think I the latest consortium offer is for real?

Is that how this message board works? Close something down if you don’t like the sound of it ?

Absolutely not, I agree with you on this, there's nothing wrong with debate and discourse. Just because people  disagree doesn't mean some views (within reason obviously) should  not be heard.  

Personally even if the offer turned out to be a fake (which I don't see how it could be), I don't see how the is any way forward for us now without a change in ownership, that's just my view. GTFC needs a fresh start with new ideas.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 16 - 21
Fillipe Noche
December 28, 2020, 7:11pm
Table Wine Drinker
Rep Score: +3 / -21
Approval: -5,112
Gold Stars: 103
17% of supporters feel unsure the latest consortium bid is genuine. 1 of which think definitely not genuine.

Wonder if the voters in here are as genuine as the recent Twitter poll
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 17 - 21
livosnose
December 28, 2020, 7:15pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.54
Rep Score: +14 / -9
Approval: +1,186
Gold Stars: 16
Quoted from IlkleyMariner
Don’t feed the troll

Feed the pony instead ....

[img][/img]
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 18 - 21
carrot top
December 28, 2020, 7:23pm

Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.34
Rep Score: +22 / -1
Approval: +817
Gold Stars: 2
Whether or not that it is genuine I personally wish this current board would go as we have suffered abject failure for 15 years under JF. I’m sure that if he had another business for this length of time which failed year in year out he would have got out well before now. Time for change please!

[color=black]The Ecky 1977
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 19 - 21
3 Pages Prev 1 2 3 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Consortiums latest offer

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.