This thread currently has 1,879 views. Print
2 Pages 1 2 Next All Recommend Thread
Theimperialcoroner
December 23, 2020, 11:15am

Posts Per Day: 1.05
Rep Score: +47 / -4
Approval: +5,283
Gold Stars: 103
So we are deep in the excrement yet again. Running a club on its bare bottom will never see us anywhere else but in a fight at the bottom of the table. Please just get gone John. It’s all on you.

Batch, Crombie, Moore K, Wiggington, Cumming, Waters, Bonnyman, Ford, Emson, Drinkell, Whymark. Love you all, You are the reason I'm on here. You've had help from Todd, Handyside, Futcher P, Groves, Mendonca, Macca etc etc etc. Up The Mariners!!!!!!!!!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Scenes on toast
December 23, 2020, 11:54am
Shandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.03
Rep Score: +2 / 0
Approval: +393
Gold Stars: 2
Fenty the " Optimism hoover" every  f*****g time the loyal battered and bruised fans think this could finally be it this happens. The man is a serial wrecker of management careers with his cost cutting ways. Just go Fenty your toast.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 15
Scenes on toast
December 23, 2020, 11:56am
Shandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.03
Approval: +393
Gold Stars: 2
Fenty the " Optimism hoover" every  f*****g time the loyal battered and bruised fans think this could finally be it this happens. The man is a serial wrecker of management careers with his cost cutting ways. Just go Fenty your toast.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 15
Boris Johnson
December 23, 2020, 11:58am
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.56
Rep Score: +2 / -15
Approval: -2,797
Gold Stars: 4
Quoted from Theimperialcoroner
So we are deep in the excrement yet again. Running a club on its bare bottom will never see us anywhere else but in a fight at the bottom of the table. Please just get gone John. It’s all on you.

its happening, im not sure we need any more posts, just be patient.  Wait and see what the Three Wise Men will bring, I doubt it will be anything close to gold frankincense and myrrh.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 15
mimma
December 23, 2020, 12:01pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.44
Rep Score: +15 / -2
Approval: +5,580
Gold Stars: 78
Whilst I agree, do we need yet another thread about how bad Fenty is?  There are dozens already with exactly the same rants, could I please ask for the sake of my sanity that we accept the sentiments that you wish to air, and if there's nothing new to say could take it as read that everyone is in agreement and for the sake of this board try to move on.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 15
malkamalka
December 23, 2020, 12:06pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.15
Approval: +150
Gold Stars: 17
We are told Fenty has agreed to sell his shares. Not that he has, so probably it means he will sell if a suitable buyer comes along.

Nothing to see here folks.

"Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens." (Jimi Hendrix)
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 15
Dan
December 23, 2020, 12:08pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 0.36
Rep Score: +36 / -17
Approval: +551
Maybe he’s agreed to sell them to Alex May...

Quoted from John Fenty, April 2013
I deconstructed the flag to the point where it was safe and couldn’t be considered a danger
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 15
MuddyWaters
December 23, 2020, 12:17pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.60
Rep Score: +48 / -24
Approval: +32,288
Gold Stars: 236
I'd like to thank Alex May (and Lloyd Griffith for exposing him!)

Without his appearance on the scene a couple of weeks ago, none of this would have happened as quickly as it has.
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 15
Boris Johnson
December 23, 2020, 12:19pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.56
Rep Score: +2 / -15
Approval: -2,797
Gold Stars: 4
Quoted from MuddyWaters
I'd like to thank Alex May (and Lloyd Griffith for exposing him!)

Without his appearance on the scene a couple of weeks ago, none of this would have happened as quickly as it has.

Lloyd Griffith didnt expose anyone, Mr May's appearance was leaked to him, and he did the PR job.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 15
arryarryarry
December 23, 2020, 12:28pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.71
Rep Score: +26 / -28
Approval: +10,050
Gold Stars: 117
Quoted from mimma
Whilst I agree, do we need yet another thread about how bad Fenty is?  There are dozens already with exactly the same rants, could I please ask for the sake of my sanity that we accept the sentiments that you wish to air, and if there's nothing new to say could take it as read that everyone is in agreement and for the sake of this board try to move on.

So are you suggesting that people who dislike the way JF has run this club are ranting when they voice their disapproval?

If you are worried about your sanity why the frig do you read them?
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 15
2 Pages 1 2 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › This Sits With One Person

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.