1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
OneLove
November 22, 2020, 12:40am
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.16
Rep Score: +20 / -5
Approval: +731
Gold Stars: 10
If tonduers off mic statement is true how would we honestly feel if we lost Ollie? I for one would be gutted, he put a smile on this towns face and brought a glimmer of hope that we could go places after all. Season ends with a banging result against scunny which I believed we could of gone on to maybe push for the play offs but excrement happens. Coming into the season, theres panic, players are unfit and we seemed to be behind other clubs. Why are professional players unfit? lockdown or no lockdown it made me a fitter person than I had ever been, so surely as a pro you would put the head down and stay in shape. Although these result and performances are absolute shite, on this circumstance Im going to state this is not a managerial fault but a board and players fault. The most experienced man who's been in the premier and had success is now here with us, yet we are looking like a national north team, no pride no clue and no direction, ollie is clearly trying to make this work, his passion is there, in the interviews he's tearing his hair out but theres problem, a massive problem. The one thats been here since day one, that took us out the league and took the club to the lowest level of football in its history. Now I for one have had enough but seeing this statement from tonduer has made me realise if we lose ollie we lose the club. Lets dig in and get behind him, regardless of his signings he needs us, like he's said several times, about the fans, he needs us there. So come on town, lets not lose a good thing and look on for the forthcoming. GYTID.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Mayaman
November 22, 2020, 1:59am
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.92
Rep Score: +7 / -2
Approval: +3,442
Gold Stars: 74
Exactly OneLove.  Why are pros unfit?  What about the other 72 teams in the EFL?  Are there players unfit?  It's a poor excuse.  Fireman, don't lose their edge because there's no fire. Captain managed to keep himself fit.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 1
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › REALITY CHECK

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.