Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Iron on the up!!
Users Browsing Forum
AdSense, Googlebot and 312 Guests

Iron on the up!!

This thread currently has 3,421 views. Print
2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
HertsGTFC
November 18, 2020, 8:10pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 4.25
Rep Score: +29 / -10
Approval: +23,005
Gold Stars: 228
Quoted from Lincs Iron man
We are coming for you.
Not surprised we are beginning to turn things around. That's two wins on the spin and starting to look threatening and not conceding. Players now starting to click and build up relationships on the pitch. I still feel we can push for a playoff spot.
Some big games coming up for us both and my Grimsby buddies at work are worried about you lack of goal threat. They said you played Hull reserves last night and was shocking. A few of them aren't taken with Holloway's style and talk and beginning to fear the worst
Let's see how it all pans out

Iron - Pride of Lincolnshire

Before you came on here did you let your village know their idiot was going missing until the next time the Scunts get beaten.

"Crombie you would have got to that if you weren't such a fat ba%$@rd" - George Kerr, inspiration from the dug out 70s style  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 17
Les Brechin
November 18, 2020, 9:20pm

Posts Per Day: 4.16
Rep Score: +114 / -24
Approval: +12,727
Gold Stars: 174

Something about this line doesn’t quite ring true...

The word "buddies" or "work".  

[img]https://news.images.itv.com/image/file/402260/image_update_img.jpg[/img]
OFFICIAL FUNDRAISER FOR THE BRAIN TUMOUR CHARITY
TOTAL AMOUNT RAISED SINCE AUGUST 2008 £16613.24

LATEST DONATION - FROM DONATION FROM THE FISHY FORUM - AUG 2023 AMOUNT RAISED £170.00

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 17
Lincs Iron man
November 19, 2020, 12:04am
Shandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.05
Rep Score: +0 / -5
Approval: -577
I can only see us being above you in a couple of weeks Van Veen on fire. The mighty Iron are flying and by the end of the season we could be Lincolnshire's number one team once again. Best ground in the county, best team and hopefully when covid decides to leave us we will hopefully be getting the biggest crowds back at the Glanford.

IRON - Lincolnshire's finest
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 17
Gaffer58
November 19, 2020, 8:23am
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.87
Rep Score: +6 / -8
Approval: +4,096
Gold Stars: 33
I don’t know what special meds your on but by golly they don’t have make you write some absolute drivel, but hey, your happy in your little world and at least your off the streets.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 17
NorfolkImp
November 19, 2020, 1:03pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.48
Rep Score: +11 / -10
Approval: -524
Gold Stars: 11
I can only see us being above you in a couple of weeks Van Veen on fire. The mighty Iron are flying and by the end of the season we could be Lincolnshire's number one team once again. Best ground in the county, best team and hopefully when covid decides to leave us we will hopefully be getting the biggest crowds back at the Glanford.

About as far South as Haxey Hood  

Private Message
Reply: 14 - 17
aldi_01
November 20, 2020, 6:07am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.02
Rep Score: +54 / -20
Approval: +5,679
Gold Stars: 473
Sister fed up of you so she told you to come in here?

'the poor and the needy are selfish and greedy'...well done Mozza
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 15 - 17
dapperz fun pub
November 20, 2020, 8:02am
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.59
Rep Score: +37 / -6
Approval: +10,063
Gold Stars: 84

When read bigger crowds I nearly drunk myself
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 16 - 17
November 20, 2020, 11:53am
Guest User
Iron- Prude of Lincolnshire.ha ha ha. No chance. The most successful club in Lincolnshire  has to be The Mighty Mariners. Even Lincoln have a better record than the iron. At present you sit 3rd out of the Lincolnshire EFL clubs. You are deluded.  
Reply: 17 - 17
2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Iron on the up!!

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.