Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › No more codes!
Users Browsing Forum
Googlebot and 253 Guests

No more codes!

This thread currently has 2,628 views. Print
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Croxton
November 10, 2020, 1:38pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.74
Rep Score: +14 / -4
Approval: +3,019
Gold Stars: 35
Club giving iFollow STH email details.

https://www.grimsby-townfc.co......ason-ticket-holders/
Logged Offline
Private Message
HertsGTFC
November 10, 2020, 5:38pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 4.25
Rep Score: +29 / -10
Approval: +23,005
Gold Stars: 228
Thanks Croxton, as my dad got ours under 1 email address this feels like it’s going to get complicated

"Crombie you would have got to that if you weren't such a fat ba%$@rd" - George Kerr, inspiration from the dug out 70s style  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 9
moosey_club
November 10, 2020, 5:50pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.70
Rep Score: +69 / -22
Approval: +20,321
Gold Stars: 229
Chances of this going smoothly ?

About the same as us playing in the Championship in our new ground i would think.

2023/24 DLWDDWDLLLWDLLLLWDDDWDLLWLDLLDWDDWLLDWLWLWL but not NLN 😁
2022/23LDWDWWDWLLDWWDLLLDLWLLWLWLLWDDLDWWDDDLLWDWLWLW
2021/22 WDWWWWDLWWWWLLLWLLDLWLLWWDWWWLWDLWWDWWWDLWD play offs WWW Promoted 🥳
2020/21  LLDWWLDLDWLWLLLDLWLLDLLDLLLWLLLDDDDWDDDLWLWLWL .. hello darkness my old friend
2019/20  WDLDWWLDLWWLLLDLDLDLDDWWDLLWDDWWL WLLW - ended
2018/19  LWDDLLLLLLWWDWLLLWDWLWWWWLLLLWWWWDLLLDDLLDLWLW Hello Scunny  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 9
Croxton
November 10, 2020, 6:31pm
Cocktail Drinker
Quoted from HertsGTFC
Thanks Croxton, as my dad got ours under 1 email address this feels like it’s going to get complicated

Good luck. I've only just sorted out my double payment fracas whereby I was owed a return of £45. The 'system' had used my old googlemail address I had when I first signed up for highlights etc. and I ended up with two iFollow accounts. A very efficient young chap in accounts at the Preston office solved the puzzle.
I had to send a screenshot of my bank statement to prove that two lots of £45 had been requested. Trouble is, if you have an issue not covered by their FAQ's it is difficult to get through to speak to anyone.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 9
Henryscat
November 10, 2020, 8:29pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.23
Rep Score: +5 / 0
Approval: +1,395
Quoted from HertsGTFC

https://twitter.com/officialgtfc/status/1326127886638657538?s=21

Ifollow@gtfc.co.uk is the email address. Email them your name address and allocated seat number and which email addresses you want linking. Sam Strand seems to have been very efficient getting codes out so I assume it won’t be as complicated as you fear.

Panic on the streets of Carlisle, Dublin, Dundee, Humberside
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 9
HertsGTFC
November 10, 2020, 9:30pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 4.25
Rep Score: +29 / -10
Approval: +23,005
Gold Stars: 228
Quoted from Henryscat

https://twitter.com/officialgtfc/status/1326127886638657538?s=21

Ifollow@gtfc.co.uk is the email address. Email them your name address and allocated seat number and which email addresses you want linking. Sam Strand seems to have been very efficient getting codes out so I assume it won’t be as complicated as you fear.

Thank you...

"Crombie you would have got to that if you weren't such a fat ba%$@rd" - George Kerr, inspiration from the dug out 70s style  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 9
KingstonMariner
November 11, 2020, 1:04am
Meths Drinker
Posts Per Day: 6.04
Rep Score: +42 / -11
Approval: +23,440
Gold Stars: 218
Quoted from Croxton

Good luck. I've only just sorted out my double payment fracas whereby I was owed a return of £45. The 'system' had used my old googlemail address I had when I first signed up for highlights etc. and I ended up with two iFollow accounts. A very efficient young chap in accounts at the Preston office solved the puzzle.
I had to send a screenshot of my bank statement to prove that two lots of £45 had been requested. Trouble is, if you have an issue not covered by their FAQ's it is difficult to get through to speak to anyone.

Pretty much the standard operating procedure for many companies nowadays sadly. The Qs bring just the ones they want to answer. Heaven forbid that they should actually publish a phone number so you can speak to someone, let alone that they should answer it. I get efficiency but often they use it as an excuse.

Through the door there came familiar laughter,
I saw your face and heard you call my name.
Oh my friend we're older but no wiser,
For in our hearts the dreams are still the same.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 9
Grantham_Mariner
November 11, 2020, 4:19pm

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 0.80
Rep Score: +23 / -1
Approval: +3,204
Gold Stars: 51
When you purchased more than one season ticket the form asked for an email address for each ticket, it is these emails that GTFC are using to give you access to iFollow.

I asked by email and I had it confirmed all of our email addresses are valid to gain access.  

If the football is bad you can always watch the gulls.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 9
Croxton
November 11, 2020, 8:02pm
Cocktail Drinker
Quoted from moosey_club
Chances of this going smoothly ?

About the same as us playing in the Championship in our new ground i would think.

As usual, Sam has replied to my email details within hours so there's hope yet. Meanwhile, perhaps Sam could takeover the half time team talks too.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 9
promotion plaice
November 20, 2020, 10:48am

Posts Per Day: 3.85
Rep Score: +20 / -13
Approval: +17,083
Gold Stars: 201

When Leeds trainer Les Cocker was once told Norman Hunter had broken a leg, he asked: “Whose is it?”
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 9
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › No more codes!

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.