4 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 All Recommend Thread
supertown
October 11, 2020, 8:05am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.90
Rep Score: +25 / -9
Approval: +3,471
Gold Stars: 53
Sounds like it’s the internet connection or the platform causing issues for some people rather than the product itself .
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 30 - 36
Les Brechin
October 11, 2020, 8:27am

Posts Per Day: 4.16
Rep Score: +114 / -24
Approval: +12,726
Gold Stars: 174
I had no problems at all apart from listening to the home commentary for the first few minutes, before I realised how to switch it to away.

[img]https://news.images.itv.com/image/file/402260/image_update_img.jpg[/img]
OFFICIAL FUNDRAISER FOR THE BRAIN TUMOUR CHARITY
TOTAL AMOUNT RAISED SINCE AUGUST 2008 £16613.24

LATEST DONATION - FROM DONATION FROM THE FISHY FORUM - AUG 2023 AMOUNT RAISED £170.00

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 31 - 36
Rick12
October 11, 2020, 8:32am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.14
Rep Score: +42 / -3
Approval: +255
Gold Stars: 45
Quoted from 123614

Same here, perfect picture and audio on my PC.  Perhaps people should look at their PC’s, Laptops etc. They might have programmes running in the background that are causing these issues.

Good to hear. What I do as well is connect the cable from my laptop to my tv and watch it on there.

One life,one love .
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 32 - 36
grimsby pete
October 11, 2020, 10:49am

Exile
Posts Per Day: 9.79
Rep Score: +126 / -28
Approval: +17,836
Gold Stars: 222
I always pay a couple of hours in advance and log in about 30 mins before K.O. and never had any problems.

I know not everybody are able to do that for whatever reason but maybe lots are trying to log in at the last minute and the system fails to cope. I have no idea if the above is right but it works for me.

Over 36 years living in Suffolk but always a mariner.
                             68 Years following the Town

Life member of Trust

First game   April 1955

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 33 - 36
pen penfras
October 11, 2020, 11:22am

Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.66
Rep Score: +8 / -9
Approval: -131
Gold Stars: 71
I think the problem is usually with your internet connection. Maybe it's not very good, or you could be on Wifi in an area where lots of other people are jamming the channels. I'm in an area where houses are fairly spread out and there's a lot of traffic, in areas where lots of houses are close together it's more likely to be a problem.

First half I had no trouble whatsoever, but the 2nd half started doing the spinny white circle a lot. I was connected through an extender that has occasionally caused problems so I plugged in with a cable and it was perfect from there onwards.

If you can connect your device via a cable rather than wireless, I would guess it will fix most issues.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 34 - 36
lee65
October 11, 2020, 11:26am
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.36
Rep Score: +13 / 0
Approval: +2,486
Gold Stars: 10
I wonder how many passes we sold?, hopefully significantly more than the 500 level where we start earning

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 35 - 36
Stadium
October 11, 2020, 11:35am
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.77
Rep Score: +6 / 0
Approval: +1,926
Gold Stars: 19
Quoted from pen penfras
I think the problem is usually with your internet connection. Maybe it's not very good, or you could be on Wifi in an area where lots of other people are jamming the channels. I'm in an area where houses are fairly spread out and there's a lot of traffic, in areas where lots of houses are close together it's more likely to be a problem.

First half I had no trouble whatsoever, but the 2nd half started doing the spinny white circle a lot. I was connected through an extender that has occasionally caused problems so I plugged in with a cable and it was perfect from there onwards.

If you can connect your device via a cable rather than wireless, I would guess it will fix most issues.

An ethernet connection is always preferable.
However a connection of 10 Mbps or above via WiFi will support a HD stream.

Also check the minimum specs as below:

2.6. In order to access and use iFollow, you will need to:

2.6.1. provide all necessary equipment including a computer and network / telephone connection;
2.6.2. access the internet, and you are responsible for any service fees associated with such access. You will require a WIFI or broadband internet connection (DSL/cable or higher) of 800 kbps or higher to use the App. You can also access the App over a 3G/4G connection via supported mobile devices. If you have an internet connection speed of 5 Mbps or higher and your computer meets the requirements below at section 2.7, you will be able to enjoy the App at its highest video quality.

2.7. For use of iFollow your device needs to comply with the following minimum system requirements (as may be updated occasionally, for which see section 3 below):

2.7.1. Site (Windows): 2.33GHz or faster x86-compatible processor, or Intel® Atom™ 1.6GHz or faster processor for netbooks; 32-bit and 64-bit (unless noted): Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and later new Windows releases; latest versions of Microsoft Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome; 1GB (32-bit) or 2GB (64-bit) of RAM; 128MB of graphics memory.
2.7.2. Site (Mac): Intel Core™ Duo 2GHz or faster processor; Mac OS X v10.9, or later; latest versions of Safari, Mozilla Firefox, and Google Chrome; 1GB of RAM; 128MB of graphics memory.
2.7.3. App: Android or iPhone/iPad device; minimum of 50mb available memory for App installation; iOS 11.2 (or above) or Android 4.4 (or above) operating system.

“There's nothing wrong with the car except that it's on fire.”- Murray Walker
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 36 - 36
4 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › The Bolton game on iFollow

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.