4 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 All Recommend Thread
fiveallive
October 5, 2020, 8:47pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.24
Rep Score: +11 / -3
Approval: +230
Gold Stars: 5
Hanson signed for us because he was struggling living on his own in London and where a ideal commute for him and him being close to family, I still think Hanson, Green and Scannell are vital with our non league attackers in Jackson, Gibson, Sisay, Spokes. Edwards Young player on loan all being inexperienced. But older players like Hanson do suffer injuries which take longer to heal.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 30 - 34
HertsGTFC
October 5, 2020, 8:50pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 4.25
Rep Score: +29 / -10
Approval: +23,005
Gold Stars: 228
Quoted from newarkmariner
do some people on here sit thinking what utter crap can i post on the fishy today, do they not have a life apart from starting pathetic rumours that have no foundation what so ever ,apart from in there own bored little minds, imagine if Hanson is reading this ,he must think that some of the posters have clearly given there care in community worker  the slip, PATHETIC

That’s the funniest thing about the Fishy and where some of it’s contributors think it sits in the importance of GTFC but I would be amazed if Hanson is reading this.

"Crombie you would have got to that if you weren't such a fat ba%$@rd" - George Kerr, inspiration from the dug out 70s style  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 31 - 34
psgmariner
October 5, 2020, 9:19pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.69
Rep Score: +39 / -15
Approval: +5,480
Gold Stars: 33
Quoted from newarkmariner
do some people on here sit thinking what utter crap can i post on the fishy today, do they not have a life apart from starting pathetic rumours that have no foundation what so ever ,apart from in there own bored little minds, imagine if Hanson is reading this ,he must think that some of the posters have clearly given there care in community worker  the slip, PATHETIC

I’m a regular poster on a forum for the worst team in the football pyramid. Of course I don’t have a life.

Private Message
Reply: 32 - 34
Posh Harry
October 5, 2020, 9:39pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.56
Rep Score: +15 / -3
Approval: +4,376
Gold Stars: 36
Quoted from GollyGTFC

Because the first £30k of redundancy money is tax free. So when you pay up a player/make him redundant both the player and the club save money as neither have to contribute tax or national insurance.

Not stating there’s any truth in the rumour though.

As far as I am aware you can only be made redundant if your job is no longer there.

I know we haven’t scored yet in the league, but one thing for certain is we need strikers at the club and there is a job for them!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 33 - 34
aldi_01
October 6, 2020, 6:18am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.02
Rep Score: +54 / -20
Approval: +5,679
Gold Stars: 473
Hanson is a crock. Simple as that. He costs us a lot and for the few games he does play he can impact them. That isn’t enough though. However, getting rid wouldn’t solve any issues...

Bringing players in was always going to be difficult when the club were vocal about their Covid contracts. You can argue the rights and wrongs of the them but they’re having an affect on us recruiting clearly.

If we’re being honest though, it’s not just a a goal scorer we need.

'the poor and the needy are selfish and greedy'...well done Mozza
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 34 - 34
4 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Deadline Day

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.