Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › We are bottom of the league...
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 292 Guests

We are bottom of the league...

This thread currently has 9,543 views. Print
6 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 All Recommend Thread
Bristol Mariner
October 5, 2020, 1:45pm

Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.25
Rep Score: +11 / -5
Approval: +2,877
Gold Stars: 79
Quoted from Lincs Iron man
I thought Ollie was the latest messiah a little like mr jolley??

Your season will be over before it's started boys

We have been hit and miss here but Cox knows what he's doing and a good shake up is needed. Playoffs is our minimum this season.

I see the Gimps have got off to a flyer. Maybe letting the Cowley's go was a great move by their board but I'm sure we will be back at Lincolnshire's Number biggest Number one club and with gates of 9 - 10k just like the gimps within three years. You heard it here first

Scunthorpe has it's annual incest competition - you've entered your sister

GTFC Exile, Bristol Mariners
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 50 - 54
oochiad
October 5, 2020, 3:49pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.62
Rep Score: +9 / -3
Approval: +3,724
Gold Stars: 28
It’s still only 4 games in ffs and we’ve played 2!! Why the panic, we have some great players and Ollie At the helm, no worries!! UTMM😃
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 51 - 54
Henryscat
October 5, 2020, 6:24pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.23
Rep Score: +5 / 0
Approval: +1,395
I thought Ollie was the latest messiah a little like mr jolley??

Your season will be over before it's started boys

We have been hit and miss here but Cox knows what he's doing and a good shake up is needed. Playoffs is our minimum this season.

I see the Gimps have got off to a flyer. Maybe letting the Cowley's go was a great move by their board but I'm sure we will be back at Lincolnshire's Number biggest Number one club and with gates of 9 - 10k just like the gimps within three years. You heard it here first

Genuine question. How instrumental is Colclough to your current set up and how much will you miss him when he’s on holiday at Her Majesty’s pleasure?

Panic on the streets of Carlisle, Dublin, Dundee, Humberside
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 52 - 54
Gaffer58
October 5, 2020, 6:41pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.87
Rep Score: +6 / -8
Approval: +4,096
Gold Stars: 33
I assume you’ve conveniently forgotten the result of our last meeting, ask your mum to find it on YouTube before she tucks you in to bed.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 53 - 54
The Yard Dog
October 5, 2020, 7:01pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.43
Rep Score: +14 / -2
Approval: +3,516
Gold Stars: 74
Bolton is massive for you.

I've just looked at the league table and you haven't scored a goal as yet!! 😳😳

What the heck is happening to you??

Can't wait until we get to play you.[/b] Just a pity we can't come and take over Cleethorpes again [b]

The Germans came closer to taking Cleethorpes, than Scunthorpe ever have.
You're having a laugh, your end last season was the quietest I have heard The Osmond Stand.

Anyway Mrs Swan, has see the light, and pull in the reins, saw that Mr Swan was backing a loser
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 54 - 54
6 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › We are bottom of the league...

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.