1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Croxton
September 7, 2020, 9:57am
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.74
Rep Score: +14 / -4
Approval: +3,019
Gold Stars: 35
My credit card statement shows two payments taken for IFollow on Sept 1st. I tried to contact through OS IFollow portal but the Captcha code you have to fill in won't work. Failed 6 x so far. Is it just me ?

Logged Offline
Private Message
diehardmariner
September 7, 2020, 12:36pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.00
Rep Score: +36 / -6
Approval: +17,719
Gold Stars: 543
I'd contact your Credit Card provider and get them to chase it as IFollow are notorious for having weak, at best, customer service.
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 4
Chrisblor
September 7, 2020, 1:55pm

Elemér Berkessy
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.22
Rep Score: +53 / -18
Approval: +8,970
Gold Stars: 242
You can email them at ifollow@efl.com - no idea if they're any better at responding to emails than the hopeless operators manning their live chat are at handling problems raised through it.

gary jones
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 4
Croxton
September 7, 2020, 5:36pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.74
Rep Score: +14 / -4
Approval: +3,019
Gold Stars: 35
Quoted from diehardmariner
I'd contact your Credit Card provider and get them to chase it as IFollow are notorious for having weak, at best, customer service.

Thanks, the wife is going to do that if I get no response from EFL /IFollow. I don't normally deal with money and member it up when I do!

Thanks to Chrisblor too., I'll do that.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 4
mariner tommy
September 7, 2020, 6:20pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.17
Rep Score: +12 / -5
Approval: +1,871
Gold Stars: 13
Quoted from Chrisblor
You can email them at ifollow@efl.com - no idea if they're any better at responding to emails than the hopeless operators manning their live chat are at handling problems raised through it.

I contacted them by email on Saturday evening because of an issue I had with my tv, and to be fair they got back to me within 24 hours and gave me the information I required.

"Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its students."  ..Hector Berlioz, 1856.
                                   “I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it"  ...Voltaire, 1694-1778

Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 4
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Ifollow double payment

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.