Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Crap iFollow Stream - is it worth it?
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 266 Guests

Crap iFollow Stream - is it worth it?

This thread currently has 9,689 views. Print
6 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 All Recommend Thread
Croxton
September 9, 2020, 9:12am
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.74
Rep Score: +14 / -4
Approval: +3,019
Gold Stars: 35
Very good sound and vision. Even able to pause it to fetch a beer. Missed first 15 min but watched it back during half time.
Enjoyed the insight and summaries from Gary Croft but it was clear that him and JT have a problem identifying players near the Findus from the Main Stand press box. Do they have a video feed or Ipad I wonder?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 50 - 54
Chrisblor
September 9, 2020, 12:11pm

Elemér Berkessy
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.22
Rep Score: +53 / -18
Approval: +8,969
Gold Stars: 242
Missed last night's match but good to hear it sounds like they've sorted out the video quality issues.

Quoted from Croxton
Very good sound and vision. Even able to pause it to fetch a beer. Missed first 15 min but watched it back during half time.
Enjoyed the insight and summaries from Gary Croft but it was clear that him and JT have a problem identifying players near the Findus from the Main Stand press box. Do they have a video feed or Ipad I wonder?

An answer from the man himself:

https://twitter.com/JohnTondeur/status/1301806506107645953

gary jones
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 51 - 54
cardiffmariner
September 9, 2020, 2:41pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.11
Rep Score: +11 / -2
Approval: +1,321
Gold Stars: 24
Have watched the last two games and whilst it isn’t HD I haven’t had a problem with the picture. Had my pc hooked up to my tv and happy enough with it - bit of ghosting/soft edges but not enough to bother me.

The worst thing is the non-working tabs etc on Town’s website. Something Town need to take responsibility for.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 52 - 54
Croxton
September 9, 2020, 2:44pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.74
Rep Score: +14 / -4
Approval: +3,019
Gold Stars: 35
Quoted from Chrisblor
Missed last night's match but good to hear it sounds like they've sorted out the video quality issues.

An answer from the man himself:

https://twitter.com/JohnTondeur/status/1301806506107645953

Some one should buy him the iFollow app!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 53 - 54
September 9, 2020, 2:47pm
Guest User
Quoted from pen penfras

I thought you watch it on a dodgy stream and never want to give the club your money?

You have absolutely no idea how much money I have invested in GTFC, which is fine, because it is none of your business.

Reply: 54 - 54
6 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Crap iFollow Stream - is it worth it?

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.