3 Pages Prev 1 2 3 All Recommend Thread
aldi_01
August 26, 2020, 11:08am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.02
Rep Score: +54 / -20
Approval: +5,679
Gold Stars: 473
I’m assuming that as with normal away games, ST holders will have to purchase an individual match pass for away games?

I guess the wider issue is how clubs interpret and decide how to do it. How does it work for Pubs etc too?

I mean fundamentally the only difference is that home games are available for people in the UK. My interpretation has always been that those living outside the UK have been able to watch every game anyway.

Sky will just continue to show championship games and the odd smattering or league 1 and 2. Well Portsmouth, Sunderland, Hull I would imagine. Essentially league 2 fans will be watching games on iFollow.

'the poor and the needy are selfish and greedy'...well done Mozza
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 20 - 22
The_Laughing_Mariner
August 26, 2020, 11:19am
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.47
Rep Score: +17 / -5
Approval: +1,047
Gold Stars: 10
Away games are not available for clubs to stream.  No doubt you have to access them through the home team, so the cash goes to them, as does away team fans money streaming games at BP come to us.

<'(((((<

When I was a little boy
I asked my daddy what would i be
would I be United, would i be Leeds
Here's what he said to me

Oh Grimsby Grimsby
Whatever will be will be
You'll follow then faithfully
Oh Grimsby Grimsby

Tell me Mam me Mam
I dont want no tea no tea
I'm watching the Grimsby
Tell me Mam me mam
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 21 - 22
Croxton
August 27, 2020, 9:20pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.74
Rep Score: +14 / -4
Approval: +3,019
Gold Stars: 35
Away games are not available for clubs to stream.  No doubt you have to access them through the home team, so the cash goes to them, as does away team fans money streaming games at BP come to us.

Not clear is it? Article says we can watch ANY game not shown live on SKY. Home matches 'free' if you have a season ticket and the club agree. If we have to access Away games via the away team site our GTFC log ins would have to work on the Walsall site say. Think it's more likely that we'll have to go through GTFC and pay a match pass.

BTW I got the new EFL app on my phone today and it worked first time. Reviews on Google Play have been slating it.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 22 - 22
3 Pages Prev 1 2 3 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Streaming - sky sports

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.