Private Message
fishboyUTM
March 9, 2020, 12:06am
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.42
Rep Score: +7 / -3
Approval: +1,071
Gold Stars: 40
IH needs to get the balance right as we're conceding a lot more goals as well. He will, I have faith. One thing is for sure, it's a lot more fun watching Town now than under Michael Jolley.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 2
diehardmariner
March 9, 2020, 10:16am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.00
Rep Score: +36 / -6
Approval: +17,716
Gold Stars: 543
Quoted from fishboyUTM
IH needs to get the balance right as we're conceding a lot more goals as well. He will, I have faith. One thing is for sure, it's a lot more fun watching Town now than under Michael Jolley.

100%

I'm enjoying Town games now.  I'm looking forward to them and it no longer feels like a chore or that I'm going out of habit/blind loyalty.  

I would dearly love to see us promoted and successful, but for now I'm just happy enjoying watching my club.
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 2
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Back o' the net

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.